Newcastle United 0 - 3 Sunderland - 01/02/14- Post-bumming reaction from page 43

LRD

Slagging fellow fans at SJP is embarrassing like. They're there because they want to see Newcastle United play, and hopefully win. Just because the biggest attention-seeker on the forum keeps saying something doesn't make it right.

I'm the biggest attention seeker here? Please. :lol:

Maybe it was a bit harsh, but the average fan accepts the status quo and then has the audacity to complain? Nah.

There are 50,000+ NUFC fans there. They most definitely don't all think Pardew, Kinnear and Ashley are great.

Agreed, but I still think we're very much in the minority on this forum, unfortunately,

The booooos rain in from the status quo-accepting, pro-Pardew knuckle-draggers in the stands. Oh, what, you're not content with this performance? Short sighted f***ers.

What the f*** is this?

This is the exact reason why the town will tear itself apart tonight, people choose to follow the team regardless and there knuckle draggers.

You fucking chump.

Yeah, because tearing the city apart really helps resolve the problem.

Channel that passion into constructive action.

The booooos rain in from the status quo-accepting, pro-Pardew knuckle-draggers in the stands. Oh, what, you're not content with this performance? Short sighted f***ers.

What the f*** is this?

This is the exact reason why the town will tear itself apart tonight, people choose to follow the team regardless and there knuckle draggers.

You f***ing chump.

Yeah, because tearing the city apart really helps resolve the problem.

Channel that passion into constructive action.

Exactly I'm not sure if the fans who turn up week in week out are either satisfied with the current state of the club or completely apathetic.