Newcastle United 0 - 3 Sunderland - 01/02/14- Post-bumming reaction from page 43

LRD

Awful - going off today, it's gonna be hard to see where we are going to get more points from. Desperate, desperate times. Mackems fully deserved it today - again. They were organised, showed passion and commitment, whilst we were just a rabble.

Are the Ashley apologists still going to stick up for him now? Club is dying, FFS - he's sucking the life blood out of it.

Guest The Legendary Tiger Man

Tough day for you guys :( Losing like that to a rival is terrible. Plus being on a bad streak and losing a player like Cabaye close to dealine...

Hope you can put yourselves together as quickly as possible, you deserve a lot more than "that".

Cheers from a Benfiquista friend  :occasion14:

Sunderland didn't even seem that chuffed. Used to it now I guess.

Aye, hated it when Dummett was acting a tough guy and Phil Bardsley of all the people in the world is laughing at him. So fucking embarrassing.

Sunderland didn't even seem that chuffed. Used to it now I guess.

They are the better team and will dominate this derby for the next few years if the two managers remain the same and our owner continues to own the club. Got to hand it to them they deserved it played way better football and Poyet is a damn good manager, the signing of Bridcutt from them could be cruical.

Tragic thing is how unsurprised i am, yet not even.12 months ago id consider the v idea impossible.

How hard is it to register importance of a derby. Weve shown in numerous games that we‘’re superior,.yet weve lost - and lost humiliatingly - three times in less than a year. Cowardly, im grateful to not be in the region right now.

You have to say fair play to S'land, not just for this game but the run they are on. Not so long ago they were rock bottom and we were, what 18 points above them?

Thankfully we already have enough to stay up but the way things are going they will finish ahead of us.

It says something when I spend the last 30 mins just wanting us to kick the fuck out of them. Shameful.

Crocking Johnson and Borini would have been a way to salvage things. At least then they'd struggle for the rest of the season.