Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 8/02/14 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chelsea have been poor in the last five years though, in comparison to their previous best. Mourinhos record against us at Stamford Bridge would be more telling IMO.

Of course, but records can have an effect in themselves, look at us vs Hull or at the moment the Mackems.  Don't think we're likely to win or owt, but I think we could certainly get something.

Howard Webb :anguish:

Useless cunt belongs in a Right Said Fred tribute group, not refereeing top level games. "England's best referee" my arse.

That said, another shambling performance from Howard will suit Pardew down to the ground as it handily overshadows what will undoubtedly be another listless, gutless and clueless performance from the lads.

Our recent record again Chelsea at Stamford Bridge is pretty good.  From the last five games we have two wins, two draws, one loss.  Who knows, we might get something.

I keep thinking this, but the only logical conclusion I reach is that we're due an absolute stuffing there.

Guest reefatoon

When all the chips are down though, we always seem to pull a result out of the bag, meaning people quieten down and everything goes back to the normal hum drum.

The best thing we could do is not turn up take a fine from the FA and the 3 - 0 defeat they normally allot in these situations.