Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 12/02/14 @ 19:45 (No TV)

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't really tell what's going to happen tonight.

My head tells me Spurs will win comfortably and it will be another pathetic, uninspiring defeat that Pardew brushes off because of "injuries".

However it feels like we're due a win and for some reason I sense an upset. Plus Spurs often struggle up here.

So draw it is then.

Getting really windy now, I'm praying we get some penny floater lucky shot that swerves all over the shop in front of their keeper. One thing we need to do now that cabaye is gone is have more shots from the edge of the box. We're scoring fuck all right now so hopefully someone else can step up, just not tiote..

Absolutely lashing down again now as well.

Late Postponement Please!!!!

Where are you?

Seems fine where I am.

Getting really windy now, I'm praying we get some penny floater lucky shot that swerves all over the shop in front of their keeper. One thing we need to do now that cabaye is gone is have more shots from the edge of the box. We're scoring fuck all right now so hopefully someone else can step up, just not tiote..

I'd rather not have Remy missing for Villa, like.

We'll have more players back from injury then though.

Floodlights have just went on now so it's either on or the refs having a look.

Where are you?

Seems fine where I am.

office block in the city centre.

could be called off due to safety concerns especially if the wind really picks up

Windy :lol:

The ground used to have a safety certificate up to 65MPH winds iirc.

There's an Amber warning in place up until 9PM for gusts up to about 50MPH.

It's horrible out there but I don't think it's enough to prevent it going ahead.

could be called off due to safety concerns especially if the wind really picks up

it could disrupt our slick passing game like.

We've got some experience in the long ball method, beat Man Utd on a cold night with these tactics. Spurs will feel the force of it tonight.

it could disrupt our slick passing game like.

You're right we're going to get Shola up top with De Jong and a season high number of long balls from Williamson. Whether this is from the start or when we're losing at HT we'll find out soon.

Guest palnese

:lol: You guys dealing with weather is so adorable.

:lol: :thup: