Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 12/02/14 @ 19:45 (No TV)

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spurs - Lloris; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton; Dembele, Bentaleb, Capoue, Paulinho, Lennon; Adebayor.

four CM's? okay :lol:

Nobody at all on the left side of the pitch either. Nice to see Kaboul back, although he's not going to be match-fit. It just seems that Sherwood wants to shore up the middle of our midfield by putting everybody there.

Not exactly happy about our XI, but at least there's some shape in there :lol:

Guest bimpy474

It's beyond a joke now tbh. We've been horrific defensively since taylor has been in the squad but he just carries on, I hate pardew like I genuinely do

Is the Taylor inclusion something to do with his "We need more English in our team" statements earlier in the season?

Playing English players regardless if they're shit or not.

Nope, it's just Pardew's opinion that Saylor is a better player than MYM. Sums the wanker up like.

Guest bimpy474

Safe to say it's going to be pretty direct stuff, like. :lol:

"back to basics"  :lol:

No excuses for Pardew when we can't even get them right  :frantic:

Back to basics usually means not conceding as well. That's gone well in the last two games :lol:

Safe to say it's going to be pretty direct stuff, like. :lol:

"back to basics"  :lol:

No excuses for Pardew when we can't even get them right  :frantic:

Back to basics usually means not conceding as well. That's gone well in the last two games :lol:

He's such a pathetic manager, If I took him seriously I'd be so angry.

Strange line up. Curious to see how Cisse does with a strike partner. Amazes me people are surprised by the dropping of Ben Arfa. He's been rubbish by his standards so he didn't have a hope of keeping his place. He gets dropped after average matches by pardew.

Guest bimpy474

Strange line up. Curious to see how Cisse does with a strike partner. Amazes me people are surprised by the dropping of Ben Arfa. He's been rubbish by his standards so he didn't have a hope of keeping his place. He gets dropped after average matches by pardew.

Why doesn't he drop Sissoko or Saylor then ?

Guest bimpy474

I suppose the bonus of having hatem on the bench is that we always have something to look forward to if we're playing crap.

He'll bring on Shola or Obertan or Gosling, well all three. That would be fantastic stuff if he actually did that :lol:

Why doesn't Sissoko or Saylor then ?

Because they "work hard". C'mon man you know this!

No one is surprised, just angry

Why are you angry if it's not surprising? Rattled marra.

Guest bimpy474

Why doesn't Sissoko or Saylor then ?

Because they "work hard". C'mon man you know this!

I despair at that tbh. I know you're right it but it just makes me sad.

He was class at Norwich to be fair. Stuck up front against the Mackems while we thumped balls to Shola.

Ah why bother, Pardew is a massive cunt, end of.

I like it tbh, we need to see if Cisse and LDJ can form a partnership.  Sammy has been one of our best last couple of games. Benny an option if it's not working.  Oddly optimistic.