Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 12/02/14 @ 19:45 (No TV)

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate how Ben Arfa has to play magically just to keep his place, whereas others can be turboshit week after week and are fireproof.

Same seems to be true of MYM as well. And Marveaux to an extent. Basically anyone likely to display talent more often than graft

Guest bimpy474

I wouldn't blame him if he's keeping Ben Arfa as a game changer because he has seemed to fade away during our past matches

Aye but why is Hatem always the fall guy. Since Saylor has been back in he's been responsible or involved in us conceding goal after goal. Yet he's still there.

Sissoko plays crap, never dropped. His treatment of Hatem this season has been disgusting at times.

Just what I've been dying to go and watch in the pissing rain and freezing wind, some midfielders working hard for each other.

Might just rock up with ten minutes left to watch Ben Arfa. Actually fuck that, Shola will be strutting his stuff by that point.

Guest bimpy474

@milesstarforth: Pardew in #nufc programme: 'I've never been a manager who has strayed away from an attacking mentality, and that will not change now.'

This guy :lol:

Pardew must think most fans are thick to believe that bollocks :lol:

I honestly believe that he thinks that of himself. :lol:

Yep, he truly believes the shit he comes out with......the idiot :lol:

I wouldn't blame him if he's keeping Ben Arfa as a game changer because he has seemed to fade away during our past matches

Aye but why is Hatem always the fall guy. Since Saylor has been back in he's been responsible or involved in us conceding goal after goal. Yet he's still there.

Sissoko plays crap, never dropped. His treatment of Hatem this season has been disgusting at times.

Yup...

But again...why does it matter?

The simple fact is this:

As long as Pardew and Ashley remain at the club then everything is pretty much pointless. Ashley will never be ambitious and Pardew will always be a cunt who never plays good football.

Better to accept that and wait till they both leave, with or without players like HBA.

:thup: Don't get Saylor keeping his place at all. He's been so bad since coming back in. Treatment of Hatem is ridiculous as you say, bimps.

Spurs - Lloris; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton; Dembele, Bentaleb, Capoue, Paulinho, Lennon; Adebayor.

four CM's? okay :lol:

Nobody at all on the left side of the pitch either. Nice to see Kaboul back, although he's not going to be match-fit. It just seems that Sherwood wants to shore up the middle of our midfield by putting everybody there.

Happy Gouffran is back but Cisse in for Hatem :( Cisse needs some epic performance here

De Jong and Cisse could work especially with De jong dropping off hopefully he can drag spurs out of shape for Cisse to move into.

**IF Cisse can remain onside**

It's beyond a joke now tbh. We've been horrific defensively since taylor has been in the squad but he just carries on, I hate pardew like I genuinely do

I quite admire him tbh.

I hate you

Restricted by the board tbh. Not his fault he doesn't start MYM and Hatem.

It's beyond a joke now tbh. We've been horrific defensively since taylor has been in the squad but he just carries on, I hate pardew like I genuinely do

Is the Taylor inclusion something to do with his "We need more English in our team" statements earlier in the season?

Playing English players regardless if they're shit or not.