Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

He'll start Ben Arfa and Marveaux and we'll win.

Not sure i trust him to go:

Anita-Sissoko

HBA - Marv - Goufran

Can see Remy, de jong & Gouff all playing tbh

Edit: Without knowing how Tiote will be that is

He said last night that he expects Tiote to be back. Colo is too I think.

Tbh its always a minefield going off his word with injuries :lol:

Lose. Because Newcastle hasn't been a football club since 2007, and is just a cockney's little investment toy to play around with, there's nothing more enjoyable than seeing his money go down the drain.

<insert gif with michael jackson eating popcorn>

Fuck you Mike Ashley. I wish you nothing more than endless suffering in all areas of your miserable life.

I'd make a massive amount of changes for this just revamp things and give players a kick up the arse. I'd be drop our whole back 5 bar Debuchy for Villa.

Yeah the players are fucking cunts. I just can't believe what the players are doing to the club I love. The programme seller is a bit of a wanker too.As is the cunt who warms the pies. Fucking disgrace.

I'd make a massive amount of changes for this just revamp things and give players a kick up the arse. I'd be drop our whole back 5 bar Debuchy for Villa.

I'd make a massive amount of changes for this because our team selection has been shit.

De Jong has to start every game he is available for so we can decide if he is worth buying, started off ok against Spurs but then tailed off.

Williamson has continued to look solid and seems to have accepted his own limitations, laying it off to others whenever he can.

Hopefully Tiote will be back fit and obviously Remy comes in for Cisse. No real choice other than Krul in goal and Debuchy has done ok recently.

I  would change the rest so something like this:

Krul

Debuchy MYM Willo Dummett

Tiote    ??

Ben Arfa Marveaux Remy

De Jong

Yeah the players are f***ing c***s. I just can't believe what the players are doing to the club I love. The programme seller is a bit of a w***** too.As is the c*** who warms the pies. f***ing disgrace.

Krul got a hatrick of assists, that alone was a performance worthy of being dropped and give him a kick up the arse. Don't care if it's Tim Krul or Mike Hooper, a performance of that standard is not acceptable. Every goalkeeper knows you push efforts out of play or wide and away from your goal, basic goalkeeping. Krul however just decided to parry everything back into the danger zone every time. Lloris on the other hand pushed all his well saved efforts either out of play or away for a throw in.

Guest reefatoon

Yeah the players are f***ing c***s. I just can't believe what the players are doing to the club I love. The programme seller is a bit of a w***** too.As is the c*** who warms the pies. f***ing disgrace.

Krul got a hatrick of assists, that alone was a performance worthy of being dropped and give him a kick up the arse. Don't care if it's Tim Krul or Mike Hooper, a performance of that standard is not acceptable. Every goalkeeper knows you push efforts out of play or wide and away from your goal, basic goalkeeping. Krul however just decided to parry everything back into the danger zone every time. Lloris on the other hand pushed all his well saved efforts either out of play or away for a throw in.

He saved all the initial shots though, where were the defenders sweeping up in front of him?  He had absolutely no protection last night, it was a joke.

He saved all the initial shots though, where were the defenders sweeping up in front of him?  He had absolutely no protection last night, it was a joke.

No protection? A cross came in which he could have left and Sammy would have cleared or ushered it out for a throw....Adebayor shoots from 20 yards and he pushes it to the feet of Paulinho and not out wide, then Walker shoots insdie the box and he parrys the ball up back into the air which landed nicely for Ade when he should have pushed it over his bar.

In comparison to Lloris when Gouff shot from distance, he parried the ball wide of any danger when Cisse was anticipating it, then tips Debuchy's header over the bar and not back into the box then he saved from Cisse with his legs and knocked it wide of any Newcastle players. Just simple standard keeping. Krul was a mess. Yes Taylor/Williamson were shocking and didn't close people down and get enough tackles/blocks in but i'm not excusing Krul for schoolboy keeping.

No protection? A cross came in which he could have left and Sammy would have cleared or ushered it out for a throw....Adebayor shoots from 20 yards and he pushes it to the feet of Paulinho and not out wide, then Walker shoots insdie the box and he parrys the ball up back into the air which landed nicely for Ade when he should have pushed it over his bar.

In comparison to Lloris when Gouff shot from distance, he parried the ball wide of any danger when Cisse was anticipating it, then tips Debuchy's header over the bar and not back into the box then he saved from Cisse with his legs and knocked it wide of any Newcastle players. Just simple standard keeping. Krul was a mess. Yes Taylor/Williamson were shocking and didn't close people down and get enough tackles/blocks in but i'm not excusing Krul for schoolboy keeping.

Schoolboy keeping will get you locked up.

Krul was horrific last night no getting away from that tbh. He's been average all season

Agreed, honestly i'd drop him. Keepers go through these patches when they think they can't be dropped and their form dips. Man City knew that Panto keeper wasn't better than Hart but playing him would give Hart a chance to reflect on his recent shitness and work on it. Hart is now back in the side and looking far better for it. Give Alnwick a run and see how he goes. Season is over and be good for him to get some experience.

I predict a shocking starting XI, players that don't give a shit, some lacklustre substitutions, comfortable defeat and a cheery "Pardew, give us a wave" chant.

There was no pardew give us a wave chant last night, mind there wasn't really any chants at all last night to be fair.

If Colo and Tiote are back in the side we have a chance of a win.