Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In an ideal alternative universe, Pardew gets sacked this week and we have a new manager in before Villa.

Genuinely believe it would be like the games after Gullit and Souness departed - shackles off and fill your boots.

Still remember exactly where I was and what I was doing (cartwheels) when Souness got the bullet. It'll be the greatest day of my life when Pardew slings his hook.

In an ideal alternative universe, Pardew gets sacked this week and we have a new manager in before Villa.

Genuinely believe it would be like the games after Gullit and Souness departed - shackles off and fill your boots.

Still remember exactly where I was and what I was doing (cartwheels) when Souness got the bullet. It'll be the greatest day of my life when Pardew slings his hook.

I genuinely will celebrate the day Pardew is sacked. I'm calling Cuba and I will head to our local and drink until bar closes, whatever day it is.

When Ashley sells and we have a new owner, I could see myself flying to Newcastle to party with you all.

It'll be the greatest day of my life when Pardew slings his hook.

for the first time since i started watching (20+) years this man has reduced me to not giving a fuck about what's going on...stopped watching the matches, barely registers when the latest abject scoreline turns up on my phone

incredible really, i maintained hope throughout the likes of souness but this shithouse has broken me good and proper, waterboarded the hope out of me

For the first time ever I missed a whole half of Newcastle without being forced too. Thought this game was on sunday so had already made plans just to miss it. Unfortunately it's next weekend and I think I might be free. Can't believe Pardew has done this to me, would never believe to care as little as I do at this moment. It's like we're nailed on to lose every single game. And losing isn't the problem, it's the way we're playing. Watched every game when we were relegated, but at least we were shit because our team was shit back then.

Guest Roger Kint

He'll start Ben Arfa and Marveaux and we'll win.

Not sure i trust him to go:

Anita-Sissoko

HBA - Marv - Goufran

Can see Remy, de jong & Gouff all playing tbh

Edit: Without knowing how Tiote will be that is

He'll start Ben Arfa and Marveaux and we'll win.

Not sure i trust him to go:

Anita-Sissoko

HBA - Marv - Goufran

Can see Remy, de jong & Gouff all playing tbh

Edit: Without knowing how Tiote will be that is

He said last night that he expects Tiote to be back. Colo is too I think.