Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini Dummet

Anita    Tiote

Sissoko

Ben Arfa        de Jong        Remy

Please.

:thup:

Although I'd have Santon and Haidara all day over Dummet. People just rate him because he's a local player. Absolute garbage of a footballer and I know he's young but both Santon and Haidara are too.

Really not bothered who starts at left back tbh, haven't seen enough of either Dummet or Haidara to make a proper judgement and Santon isn't in very good form at the moment. Whoever starts there will be replaced at half time anyway.

Potentially Pardew's last game  :smitten: never have I hoped rumours were more true.

what rumours, where has this come fron

Sunday Express and Sunday People

If it's true that a loss means Pardew is sacked then HOWAY THE VILLAINS.

Same for me. The first time I've ever wanted us to lose, I think. Although there may have been another under similar circumstances when Souness was here.

I always take these "lose this game and he's gone" stories with a bucket of salt, he may well get the boot should we lose but it's not like should we win against villa and lose the next 5 then he's safe.

Exactly, if Ashley's even thinking about sacking him then he may as well just do it. It's just postponing the inevitable.

Unfortunately, I don't think these rumours are true btw.

I've never understood the "ONE GAME TO SAVE HIS JOB" stories.  If he's considering sacking him, Ashley's obviously sick of the football and results.  But a win against Villa and he'll be the right man for the job again?

Potentially Pardew's last game  :smitten: never have I hoped rumours were more true.

what rumours, where has this come fron

Sunday Express and Sunday People

And The Mirror. Not the must trustworthy of sources but I'll believe anything if theres a chance of him leaving.

I've never understood the "ONE GAME TO SAVE HIS JOB" stories.  If he's considering sacking him, Ashley's obviously sick of the football and results.  But a win against Villa and he'll be the right man for the job again?

I see it more of a last chance to turn it round. Pardew kept talking about this game and how we would be close to full strength again. So if he still can't win, even with Remy, Colo, Tiote all back then he gets the bullet.

I dunno I tend to believe he's not going anywhere and all this is too good to be true but I just hope there's a chance it might be.

Even without the newpaper reports, if he lost to Villa anyway there would enormous pressure on him.

I can see us lining up like this:

Krul

Debuchy                Colo                          Taylor          Santon

Tiote

Anita                      Sissoko

Gouff                                                                            Remy

De Jong

As you can see bags of creativity in that line up.  :lol:

Guest tollemache

De Jong a lone striker? You don't there's a chance it'll be more like this:

--------The Back 4---------

Anita        Tiote

Sissoko                Gouffran  

Remy
         De Jong    |               

?

De Jong a lone striker? You don't there's a chance it'll be more like this:

--------The Back 4---------

Anita        Tiote

Sissoko                Gouffran  

Remy
         De Jong    |               

?

Possible.

Still zero creativity in that line up mind.