Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini Dummet

Anita    Tiote

Sissoko

Ben Arfa        de Jong        Remy

Please.

:thup:

Although I'd have Santon and Haidara all day over Dummet. People just rate him because he's a local player. Absolute garbage of a footballer and I know he's young but both Santon and Haidara are too.

Describe to me how he's "absolute garbage" for fucks sake. :lol: Anyone moaning about Dummett being shit at this stage must have cried tears of blood when watching Ramage, Huntington, Edgar etc in our defence seven or eight years ago. He looks a mile better than any of those already - played about seven or eight senior games in our shirt and has yet to be culpable for anything (Sunderland enforced CBness aside).

With you on this. He looks a better bet than Haidara.

Krul

Anita    Tiote

Sissoko

Please.

Although I'd have Santon and Haidara all day over Dummet. People just rate him because he's a local player. Absolute garbage of a footballer and I know he's young but both Santon and Haidara are too.

Describe to me how he's "absolute garbage" for fucks sake. :lol: Anyone moaning about Dummett being shit at this stage must have cried tears of blood when watching Ramage, Huntington, Edgar etc in our defence seven or eight years ago. He looks a mile better than any of those already - played about seven or eight senior games in our shirt and has yet to be culpable for anything (Sunderland enforced CBness aside).

With you on this. He looks a better bet than Haidara.

No mention of Liverpool? Disappointing Ronny.

My team would be:

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini  MYM

Anita    Tiote

Sissoko

Ben Arfa        Remy        Gouffran

What will happen though will be a 4-4-2 with Ben Arfa benched resulting in a thoroughly spirited 1-1 draw, and end to the rot. A huge confidence boost and continued sinking into mediocrity. 'we was glad to get a point on the board, team showed character yadayadayada' 

I'm not sure on Dummett at all. Why we gave him a 6 year contract I'll never fucking know.

Might have lost him for free in the summer and ban...yadda yadda yadda.

Atmosphere will be rank in this, Villa's shocking songbook and mediocre away support v. our support that's given up on a Sunday early afternoon. Awful

Krul

Debuchy  Williamson    MYM    Haiidara.

Anita        Tiote

Sissoko

Ben Arfa                                Gouffran

Remy

Obviously if Colo is back he'll play. Santon needs a break, his confidence is shot to pieces. Toss up for left back but just not a huge fan of Dummett.

De Jong on and two up front if we're struggling.

That except Marv for Sissoko is what I would go for

BUT we know it will be a shit lineup with shit subs

Not sure why anyone would prefer Sissoko to Marveaux in the number 10 position, especially after his recent performances.

Probs just a CM rather than a number ten.

Even so, a midfield three of Anita, Sissoko and Tiote will create very little.

Krul

Anita    Tiote

Sissoko

Please.

Describe to me how he's "absolute garbage" for f***s sake. :lol: Anyone moaning about Dummett being s*** at this stage must have cried tears of blood when watching Ramage, Huntington, Edgar etc in our defence seven or eight years ago. He looks a mile better than any of those already - played about seven or eight senior games in our shirt and has yet to be culpable for anything (Sunderland enforced CBness aside).

You're right about the 2nd sentence at least. Culpable doesn't mean everything. He just lunges balls forward, could've easily been sent off against Sunderland and doesn't provide us with anything. Got his goal in that draw against Liverpool. Sorry, I don't see it, and I'm pretty sure the future will agree with me. :thup: (although I guess you never know).

My team would be:

Krul

Anita    Tiote

Sissoko

What will happen though will be a 4-4-2 with Ben Arfa benched resulting in a thoroughly spirited 1-1 draw, and end to the rot. A huge confidence boost and continued sinking into mediocrity. 'we was glad to get a point on the board, team showed character yadayadayada' 

Remy out wide for Gouffran, De Jong in the middle for me.

My team would be:

Krul

Anita    Tiote

Sissoko

Remy out wide for Gouffran, De Jong in the middle for me.

To get the most out of de Jong  as a lone striker I think we will need runners from midfield running beyond him. Knowing pardew and his negative tactics I can't see it happening