Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Pardew's here to stay, win, lose or draw. Bank on that. Set your hopes to crushed.

Did you do a Muahahahahahahaha after that sentence :lol:

Looking at the global picture, and as much as it pains me to say it, I would like a loss this weekend, if anything just to increase the pressure on percy smarm chops. We aren't getting relegated, we aren't going anywhere, we aren't signing anyone and we haven't got anything to aspire to... So at least we can reverse the results into thinking something positive might come from them???

48,000+

Over 50K sold already according to dot.com

Impressive considering there is nothing to play for and we have been treated like mugs. Guess Ashley wins again.

50k When the club are blatantly taking the p*ss out of us  :lol:

It is mental and we are all mental to be honest. We are playing appallingly against not very attractive opposition and the club like nothing better than taking us for a ride. Repercussions? Nah - probably a full house.

This game is going to be an utter shitstorm

Why on earth do you say that?

We're fucking rubbish. We're better away from home, but even so, we're 10th in the away form league, so it's not as if we turn into Bayern Munich as soon as we hit Spaghetti Junction

This will be 0-0. Nailed on.

As for mocking people who go, fair play to you, you're all nuts. My mate is going up on the official coaches. Honestly, I think he's mentally ill.

I won't even watch it on telly. No way are those cunts going to wreck my Sunday dinner. It's bad enough when they shit all over my Saturday afternoon.

Guest bimpy474

This game is going to be an utter shitstorm

Why on earth do you say that?

We're fucking rubbish. We're better away from home, but even so, we're 10th in the away form league, so it's not as if we turn into Bayern Munich as soon as we hit Spaghetti Junction

This will be 0-0. Nailed on.

As for mocking people who go, fair play to you, you're all nuts. My mate is going up on the official coaches. Honestly, I think he's mentally ill.

I won't even watch it on telly. No way are those cunts going to wreck my Sunday dinner. It's bad enough when they shit all over my Saturday afternoon.

If Saylor plays we won't be keeping a clean sheet (he'll play). If you score first we wont win. We're fucked.

We can't handle pace with the twin statues at centre back. We'll get manhandled by Benteke and Agbonlahor, with Weimann havign a go as well.

There will be no Ben Arfa or Marveaux to blame this time around, and so it will be interesting to see what hail mary Pardew will throw at the end of the fiasco.