Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't decide if I want to wake up early on a Saturday for this. Don't really care about the result tbh.

It wouldn't make a difference, the games on Sunday.

Nah see your Sunday is Saturday over here. Daylight savings.

I'd definitely set your alarm for early tonight mate, you never know, we've had some big scores against these up here. (5-1, 4-3, 6-0...)

That Dwight Yorke hat-trick :fwap:

The 5-1 too. Bracewell wonder goal, that German kid (Beinlich?) scoring a belter, Cole scoring his 40th...loved it. Think I remember 93-00 clearer than the last 7 years even though I was a kid.

I'd definitely set your alarm for early tonight mate, you never know, we've had some big scores against these up here. (5-1, 4-3, 6-0...)

That Dwight Yorke hat-trick :fwap:

The 5-1 too. Bracewell wonder goal, that German kid (Beinlich?) scoring a belter, Cole scoring his 40th...loved it. Think I remember 93-00 clearer than the last 7 years even though I was a kid.

Aye it was Beinlich - cracking goal too, 0-1 to 5-1. 93/94 is seared on to my brain like no other season. That match when Cole got the record breaker, unbelievable.

Was that weird period when there was no away fans n all IIRC.

Can't decide if I want to wake up early on a Saturday for this. Don't really care about the result tbh.

It wouldn't make a difference, the games on Sunday.

:lol: :lol: Stifler's caught you right out there I'm afraid.

The following season too, Venison's only goal for us and two gems from Beardsley. One where he sort of shimmied through the defence moving the ball foot to foot and then smacking it in. genius. :smitten:

:smug: up there with the one against Bolton (IIRC). Dem hips.

The following season too, Venison's only goal for us and two gems from Beardsley. One where he sort of shimmied through the defence moving the ball foot to foot and then smacking it in. genius. :smitten:

:smug: up there with the one against Bolton (IIRC). Dem hips.

Spurs away last minute winner too in 93ish