Minutes from last nights Fan Forum meeting

Leazes1986

Those cunts peddling Ashley's fucking rhetoric are as worse than him btw. At least he gains from SDs free advertising and hoarding the clubs/his coin for no reason other than he can and the fans called him names, these cunts gain nowt apart from being a lying cunt and fucking their (in some cases) city over.

Guest neesy111

Those cunts peddling Ashley's fucking rhetoric are as worse than him btw. At least he gains from SDs free advertising and hoarding the clubs/his coin for no reason other than he can and the fans called him names, these cunts gain nowt apart from being a lying cunt and fucking their (in some cases) city over.

:thup:

Dunno if I agree with that one like. It's not like they're players who can just jump ship to another team, and afford to do so. They're just office types working at a Premier League football team. I guess I'd be toeing the line too in their situation, hoping one day that the fat twat will do one.

Dunno if I agree with that one like. It's not like they're players who can just jump ship to another team, and afford to do so. They're just office types working at a Premier League football team. I guess I'd be toeing the line too in their situation, hoping one day that the fat twat will do one.

Let's hope you never work for the club then.

Not true. Mort was part of this toxic regime and even he came across with some genuine character. These twats are just mouthpieces, they might as well have recordings playing off a fucking tape player.

I think the odds are fairly good that I won't work for the club. But if you worked for the club, and immediately spoke out, you'd just be immediately fired... so what is the point exactly?

The point was my original post, I think they're fairly lowbrow individuals happy to fuck a lot of people over for relatively little gain.

Not true. Mort was part of this toxic regime and even he came across with some genuine character. These twats are just mouthpieces, they might as well have recordings playing off a fucking tape player.

Of course they're just mouthpieces, but I was under the impression that none of them exactly hold a role at the level of Mort? A role where they could actually play a part in shaping how the club/company is run. They're just nobodies in a shit job acting as a mouthpiece to a cunty owner. It's not exactly an uncommon scenario.

The recent True Faith edition, where they got a load of investigative accountants in, suggested that Sports Direct occupied roughly £25m worth of advertising space. Per annum. Btw.

Interest-free my fucking arsehole you fat cunt.

I'll dig out the excerpt after me tea.

Sorry aye, I've mis-remembered this. The author speculated that Ashley's probably had £25m's worth of free advertising since he arrived.

As Dave said in the profiterole thread, it seems that we really are the only club adhering to the Financial Fair Play carry on. :lol:

Actually, we are, too. Which is about as laughable as you adhering to it.

I've a feeling there's an increasingly wide ranging acceptance at clubs like us and you that, to make the jump into the CL places is prohibitively expensive, and the increase in earnings from 3 or 4 places higher up the league (when you are in the middle) doesn't really justify the risk and expense involved in having a punt at it.

So what they do instead is talk about managing wage bills, being FFP compliant, "seeking value" (that's us and our £1m lower league players, which is fine when it is one or two, but not the whole squad almost) and reining in expectations.

I have thought for a while that FFP adherence is manna from heaven for owners who want to limit their exposure. Managing the expenditure and generally bobbing along, not getting relegated and ensuring a certain level of income is where it's at for them.

Think how many rubbish French players we could've bought with that.

Oh, so now you think they're rubbish again?

Last season - They're shit

http://www.teesforall.com/images/Simpsons_Homer_Grab_Red_Shirt_POP.jpg

This season (as we started quite well) - Mmmmm.... maybe not so bad after all.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/14/article-2324390-19C6927E000005DC-584_306x423.jpg

Now - Nah, they're shit!

http://media2.giphy.com/media/nzts9M7pHXXj2/giphy.gif

Honestly, I'm fairly confident that under this regime we are financially sound for the foreseeable future. I have also bought into the club policy of writing the rest of this season off so whether we lose, win or draw I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Roll on the summer and then probably January after that.

As Dave said in the profiterole thread, it seems that we really are the only club adhering to the Financial Fair Play carry on. :lol:

I've a feeling there's an increasingly wide ranging acceptance at clubs like us and you that, to make the jump into the CL places is prohibitively expensive, and the increase in earnings from 3 or 4 places higher up the league (when you are in the middle) doesn't really justify the risk and expense involved in having a punt at it.

So what they do instead is talk about managing wage bills, being FFP compliant, "seeking value" (that's us and our £1m lower league players, which is fine when it is one or two, but not the whole squad almost) and reining in expectations.

I have thought for a while that FFP adherence is manna from heaven for owners who want to limit their exposure. Managing the expenditure and generally bobbing along, not getting relegated and ensuring a certain level of income is where it's at for them.

I'm fine about FFP as a principle. It's far better if clubs undertake to stay within their means. It won't produce complete equality, but it would be an improvement.

The problem will be the willingness or lack of it on the part of UEFA, to enforce the rules against clubs that cheat. Sadly, they've already broadcast a lack of determination rather loudly.

I'm fine about FFP as a principle. It's far better if clubs undertake to stay within their means. It won't produce complete equality, but it would be an improvement.

The problem will be the willingness or lack of it on the part of UEFA, to enforce the rules against clubs that cheat. Sadly, they've already broadcast a lack of determination rather loudly.

So would I be if everyone played by it.