Hull City vs Newcastle United - Sat 1st March @15:00 (not on TV)

Andymc1
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The result depends on the players.

No doubt Pards will have set the team up well and drilled them all week by the time the match comes around. He can't go out there and put the ball in the net himself though :lol:

A bit of magic or the rub of the green would be nice. The premier league is the best league in the world and there are no easy games. Premier league football is fine margins and you sometimes need the brakes to go for you or for one of your purples to earn their wedge and produce a bit of magic.

Looking forward to it though. That last minute goal against Villa may have been utterly meaningless and perhaps even counter-productive, but by God it was euphoric.

:thup:

The result depends on the players.

No doubt Pards will have set the team up well and drilled them all week by the time the match comes around. He can't go out there and put the ball in the net himself though :lol:

No, but he can cross his fingers and hope the Hull defenders drop a rick or Remy grabs a goal from nowhere  :pards:

Draw I think. I just don't see any motivation in our players to get a win, they have the 40 points, Hull will be up for it more than us because they still need a few more points on board to stay up.

A Hull win wouldn't surprise me but I have a feeling they will just come up short.

Difficult matchup to call, fancy it to be a good game but slight feeling they might just nick it.

I cant remember the last game we were involved In that anybody would call a ''good game''

Cant wait to watch the two banks of four defending  against Hull while hoping Remy will come up with something by himself

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

We did dominate them at SJP but we also put in one of the worst defensive displays of the season against a team which was struggling to score away from home.

Difficult matchup to call, fancy it to be a good game but slight feeling they might just nick it.

I cant remember the last game we were involved In that anybody would call a ''good game''

Cant wait to watch the two banks of four defending  against Hull while hoping Remy will come up with something by himself

What a load of s***, when was the last time we went away to a side like this and just defended with two banks of four?

We've generally came out strong and played good football. Second half then has usually been the opposite in which we do then defend and look a million miles from the side we seen in the first half. To say we just get two banks of four is ludicrous when we've never done that to date against a side of Hull's calibre.

We should have beaten Norwich but for poor finishing but we generally played well. We tore West Ham team to shreds who have now won 4 on the bounce. We succumbed to late West Brom goal after Debuchy was sent off and before that we trounced Palace. So there’s our last 4 away games against this sort of opposition and there’s been some really good football mixed in there along with some dross but never came out with two banks of four from the start.

I haven't enjoyed a game of ours in ages. Didn't even celebrate the winner against Villa. We play some of the worst football I've seen.

Thankfully I'm busy on Saturday and can't watch.

We've played by far the better football away from home imo.

I haven't enjoyed a game of ours in ages. Didn't even celebrate the winner against Villa. We play some of the worst football I've seen.

That's like saying the guy that raped me last night wasn't as rough as the guy that raped me last week.

That's like saying the guy that raped me last night wasn't as rough as the guy that raped me last week.

Why are we so hard on ourselves? Away from home we've played some excellent football at times? We praise it in the match thread then i'm sure we just forget it about soon as the games over because of the second half usually goes way down hill. Sure i seen comments in the West Ham saying it's the best we've played in years in that first half? We always seem to just put ourselves down. We've got a good away record yet being labelled as to turning up with 'two banks of four'.