Hull City vs Newcastle United - Sat 1st March @15:00 (not on TV)

Andymc1
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair play to Pardew, picked the right team. :thup:

Now for the tactics and gameplan...:yao:

If all 3 happens at the same time i think we can safely assume that hell has in fact frozen over.

Its the Pardocalypse!!

Pardageddon !!

Pardocaust !

Guest zicomartin

Should I head to legends pub to watch this?

Don't you have Brighthouse network? Its on ch. 1833

Players guests tickets, which are with the NUFC fans, not Directors Box which means no inside info, massively overdressed but much more fun.

:lol: At the overdressed stuff. Can only imagine you sitting in a suit and tie. Sorry.

Guest neesy111

Players guests tickets, which are with the NUFC fans, not Directors Box which means no inside info, massively overdressed but much more fun.

Did you look at the ticket? :lol: (unless you didn't have them in hand)

Fair play to Pardew, picked the right team. :thup:

Well after picking Taylor over Yanga for two months worth of beatings the penny had to drop eventually.  :thup: :slowclap:

Took another couple of weeks to get a clue whilst getting paid a king's ransom...what a credit to the club.

this whole damn squad is a joke, i was just thinking back to the Championship team that took us back up to the prem.

Yes we have a better team now but not by much is it?  Just shows the lack of real ambition and overrated scouting system we have.