Fulham v Newcastle United- Saturday 15th March@15:00 (Not on TV)

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm never confident away from home. Remy/Debuchy are a big loss. Think could be a scrappy this one and go either way. Fulham will be desperate for a win and the pressure is really on them to deliver, hope we can use that to our advantage.

Totally lost faith in this now, with Anita pushing forward again though and LDJ supplying the link up play to midfield I think we'll create chances, just not sure who's going to put them away. 4-4-2 with LDJ and Cisse and I think we might struggle. 4-3-3 with LDJ leading the line and Gouf and Sissoko cutting in and one of those two could supply us with a goal. If HBA isn't still "injured" he could do some damage off LDJ.

Hard to call until we see a team sheet but revoted loss as we never seem to cope with one or two key players out.

Been to 3 games in London this season, seen 3 wins.

My 100% record will continue, 3-0 win.

I will cling to this in the hope of a win on Saturday. Need all the omens we can get on the back of the news that Remy, Debuchy and Ben Arfa not playing.

Fulham have undoubtedly put a big red circle around this fixture on their list. It's a game they will have targeted as one of their remaining 'must-win' ones and they'll be looking to push and press us back.

I don't really fancy us to beat anyone without Remy tbh.

With the latest batch of turmoil (:anguish:), these injuries and nothing to play for, Fulham should be absolutely pumped for this. They'd have to be immeasurably shit not to get something here.

I'm never confident away from home. Remy/Debuchy are a big loss. Think could be a scrappy this one and go either way. Fulham will be desperate for a win and the pressure is really on them to deliver, hope we can use that to our advantage.

We've got a pretty decent away record so far this term though, we've picked up more points away from St James than at home.  If we could sort out our home form and turn a couple of those draws into wins we'd be right up there.

Fulham are gash, like, but for some reason we don't generally seem to do to well down there.  I've gone for loss just because that's what i've voted every game this season :D.  If we come out fighting and get a few creative players on the pitch in the absence of Remy then I reckon we could get the win.  LDJ up top with Gouff, Marveaux and HBA (if available) behind him for me.

We've got a pretty decent away record so far this term though, we've picked up more points away from St James than at home.  If we could sort out our home form and turn a couple of those draws into wins we'd be right up there.

Fulham are gash, like, but for some reason we don't generally seem to do to well down there.  I've gone for loss just because that's what i've voted every game this season :D.  If we come out fighting and get a few creative players on the pitch in the absence of Remy then I reckon we could get the win.  LDJ up top with Gouff, Marveaux and HBA (if available) behind him for me.

We've been far superior away from home than at home this season. I've just always struggled to get a winning mentality away from home but then I think we'll beat everyone at home  :lol:

On the face of things, Fulham are terrible but we've lost a couple of key men and we've generally struggled without them. I've voted a loss but I'd be bitterly disappointed if we did actually get beat off these regardless of injuries.

With the latest batch of turmoil (:anguish:), these injuries and nothing to play for, Fulham should be absolutely pumped for this. They'd have to be immeasurably s*** not to get something here.

I'm not sure this Fulham team could be pumped up about playing Bayern Munich tbh, they quite clearly don't give a shit.

Still though like many others i don't trust us to beat anyone without Remy.

Remy's absence will probably give Cisse his last chance to save his NUFC career. One thing that may help him is that when de Jong has played he has been playing through balls to Remy. I think that's the sort of service Cisse likes.

Cisse might fancy De Jong's headed flick ons as well. He does aim them towards players in the vicinity rather than just head them anywhere like Shola.

Be good to see one of them given a bit of match time tbh

:thup: We should give anyone we think has a future here some game time. .We got nothing else to play for, so I'd rather see some of the kids play to keep it interesting. They've talked a big game about building up the academy, so it would be nice to see some of these guys make it.

I think I'd be far more excited at the idea of this match if I was to see some of the younger lads in action.

Would certainly make the games more interesting and there is no point persevering with the likes of Shola and Gosling.