Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace, Saturday 22/3/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will either be 0-0 or 0-1.  Wish next season would arrive then my blind optimism can return, to be crushed after watching more turgid football until the day Pards leaves. Sometimes wonder why we bother.  I noticed my love for football is dwindling. Sometimes cant even be arsed to watch us.

Will either be 0-0 or 0-1.  Wish next season would arrive then my blind optimism can return, to be crushed after watching more turgid football until the day Pards leaves. Sometimes wonder why we bother.  I noticed my love for football is dwindling. Sometimes cant even be arsed to watch us.

What a shame it is to see a talent like him left to rot because he doesn't track back enough.

Waste of talent and I hope he goes on to flourish elsewhere

What a shame it is to see a talent like him left to rot because he doesn't track back enough.

Waste of talent and I hope he goes on to flourish elsewhere

I thought pards was all about the tracking back

:lol: I don't get it, at all.  Suppose it's easy for me to get my fix with the odd away game without putting money into the club, but still.

We haven't had a home game for what seems like an eternity & individual match tickets will be relatively cheap in what will be seen a winning game.

Atmosphere will non-existent like, Palace ultras aside (who I assume have not sold out)

0-1, Chamakh 90th min. Wouldn't mind seeing HBA, Marv or god forbid both of 'em considering we've got fuck all to play for this season. Got a feeling Shola will start after moaning about not wanting to end his career here on the bench. Probably gonna watch the cricket instead to be fair  :hmm:

I think my apathy is at an all-time high for this match. I obviously hope we win and I think we should. But if we don't I'm not sure I'm bothered at all.

I've barely given a second thought to us losing to the worst team in the league last time out. :undecided:

I think my apathy is at an all-time high for this match. I obviously hope we win and I think we should. But if we don't I'm not sure I'm bothered at all.

I've barely given a second thought to us losing to the worst team in the league last time out. :undecided:

Don't think I felt anything after the Fulham game and I get excited/disappointed with friendly results :(

We must be the only club in football that doesn't have any ambition at all, I mean teams like Wigan with their shite turn outs and annual fight to stay up at least could believe the club wanted to do something. We have been told in no uncertain terms we are aiming for absolutely nothing except survival, in fact we are actively trying to avoid things like winning cups or qualifying for Europe because it costs too much, ffs! :(