Newcastle United 0 - 3 Everton - 25/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 30

Rich

Also what was the point of putting Shola on? I was pissed off enough without having to see that cunt wander around.

Could easily have conceded another had we not wasted a bit of time.

Usually things improve, then get worse, then improve again, quite unpredictably.

Woo hoo, a new sig.

I've lost you.

Typifies the absolute nowt you're constantly posting.  Who are we to analyse or criticise when "Usually things improve, then get worse, then improve again, quite unpredictably."  Should just pack in paying any attention at all, give the games a miss like you do and come on here saying stuff like that.

You've had enough attention from me tonight anyway, sure you're very pleased with that but that's the end of it for the time being.

I don't have any feelings about it at all, I don't say anything to get a reaction. Just having a discussion.

FWIW you've taken that above quote totally out of context.

Usually things improve, then get worse, then improve again, quite unpredictably.

Woo hoo, a new sig.

I've lost you.

Typifies the absolute nowt you're constantly posting.  Who are we to analyse or criticise when "Usually things improve, then get worse, then improve again, quite unpredictably."  Should just pack in paying any attention at all, give the games a miss like you do and come on here saying stuff like that.

You've had enough attention from me tonight anyway, sure you're very pleased with that but that's the end of it for the time being.

I don't have any feelings about it at all, I don't say anything to get a reaction. Just having a discussion.

FWIW you've taken that above quote totally out of context.

:lol: I haven't at all, anyway have a shit night.

That lad Stones played well

He did but it would've taken something catastrophic for an Everton defender not to look competent tonight.

Aye I was going to say that, Everton didnt have to get out of second gear

:lol: I haven't at all, have a shit night.

It was about the changing fortunes of a football fan, in general, over a long period of time. In 10 years time we might have forgotten all about Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew.

It doesn't mean you have to like the current situation, but yes, it does explain why I don't have anything against people who still choose to support the club.

That lad Stones played well

He did but it would've taken something catastrophic for an Everton defender not to look competent tonight.

Aye we didn't put him under much pressure at all.

Exactly the sort of player we should have targeted with some pressing.

Oh well logical tactics and Pardew dont to together

That was fucking shit. Shit, shit, shit. Everton are so far ahead of us as a club, it's laughable.

They really aren't though. They spend fuck all, have a far less wealthy owner and their best players are on loan like us, but they've spent some money on hiring a proper manager. That is really the major difference between the two clubs.

:lol: I haven't at all, have a s*** night.

It was about the changing fortunes of a football fan, in general, over a long period of time. In 10 years time we might have forgotten all about Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew.

It doesn't mean you have to like the current situation, but yes, it does explain why I don't have anything against people who still choose to support the club.

Not sure many would consider it to be unpredictable. They'd see a cause & effect nature to the fortunes of us fans.

Not sure many would consider it to be unpredictable. They'd see a cause & effect nature to the fortunes of us fans.

Yeah of course, but I mean that seismic changes can happen, like owners and mangers coming and going for example. I'm talking long term.

That was fucking shit. Shit, shit, shit. Everton are so far ahead of us as a club, it's laughable.

They really aren't though. They spend fuck all, have a far less wealthy owner and their best players are on loan like us, but they've spent some money on hiring a proper manager. That is really the major difference between the two clubs.

Yup. Delofeu's a great example of what Ben Arfa should be doing (but Ben Arfa's a far better player). He absolutely ran us ragged and other players moved off him, took players with them, to give him more space to operate in.

It was almost like all the players had been coached to play that way. :mystery:

Yeah of course, but I mean that seismic changes can happen, like owners and mangers coming and going for example. I'm talking long term.

Say the stadium was poorly attended for the rest of the season & in turn the side performed very poorly. A reaction to poor management by the fans.

You dont think it would cross Ashleys mind that the manager may be destablising the security of his asset before starting the new season?

Ashley needs us on side, its not all one way. He needs Newcastle in the prem, he needs the exposure, there is a reason they try to lower peoples expectations.

Say the stadium was poorly attended for the rest of the season & in turn the side performed very poorly. A reaction to poor management by the fans.

You dont think it would cross Ashleys mind that the manager may be destablising the security of his asset before starting the new season?

Ashley needs us on side, its not all one way. He needs Newcastle in the prem, he needs the exposure, there is a reason they try to lower peoples expectations.

It might I guess, if the attendance drop was extremely dramatic and we were in danger of relegation. I believe he would sack Pardew if we nearly went down again anyway.

Could the fans bring about a relegation? Is that what we're aiming for? Seems like a lot of people believe we can have some sort of bloodless coup, if we stay away he'll decide to sell regardless of what happens on the pitch.

Even if that was true I  just doubt that it's realistic to reduce attendances that much for long enough. I'm not proud of this opinion or anything, I just can't help believing it.