Southampton vs. Newcastle United, Saturday 29/03/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to do a shift swap so i'm at work for this.

:lol: :thup: I chose a double shift just to avoid watching this. I will be working almost 12 hours on Saturday and it's so fucking worth it.

I'll bet Ashley's not there to watch this one. He'd look a right tit watching us lose to a small club which will back it's ambition with serious investment.

As if he gives a shit man.

:lol: :thup: I chose a double shift just to avoid watching this. I will be working almost 12 hours on Saturday and it's so fucking worth it.

Are you really serious here though? :lol:  You're mental IMO if you've done that like.

Are you really serious here though? :lol:  You're mental IMO if you've done that like.

You're clearly a newcomer to Pilkobants.

The odds on Southampton are tempting right enough. No Krul, Debuchy and Remy? Southampton pretty much full strength?

I'll get on Southampton to ensure you take something from the game. O0

Thus ensuring some of the pressure on Pardew is lifted. :whistle: