Newcastle United vs. Manchester United, Saturday 05/04/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not even excited at the prospect of doing the double over them for the first time in 80-odd years, it's just moot due to the fact we're about to get demolished.

Anything less than a 5 goal margin is a moral victory  :pardsgrin: "What wiv all der smog we wazzunt enuff of a fret. We shud av kicked it more better, tackled morer, runned faster an jumped higher"

I wonder how more defeats to nil it will take to turn this crowd.

I often think about this.  Come to the conclusion they won't turn.  Total apathy has set in.  My non nufc  supporting mates can't believe he doesn't get a hard time.

I wonder how more defeats to nil it will take to turn this crowd.

I often think about this.  Come to the conclusion they won't turn.  Total apathy has set in.  My non nufc  supporting mates can't believe he doesn't get a hard time.

I guess the league position has a lot to do with it. Just that bit harder to get worked up when nothing is at stake.

So Alan, another absolute thumping by one of the teams around you in the league, any comments worth printing?

Wivvout Wemy and Cabaye aginst the league champions, well, we wuz orways gunna struggle.  So I set us up to try and not lose by more that fowwa.  We only got done 5 niw so I fink it's a decent result wivvowt dose speshull playas.

0-4 is the new 0-0 btw.

He'll get plenty of abuse from me, like he always does.  Others around also join in from time to time so I'll keep at it.

:lol: Will be a beautiful moment for you the day everyone finally joins in

http://media0.giphy.com/media/Ry3Yl9TQlUAxy/giphy.gif

He'll get plenty of abuse from me, like he always does.  Others around also join in from time to time so I'll keep at it.

Good lad.  Some sort of coordinated ticket swapping to get the most furious fans within earshot of the Falkor faced c*** would be marvellous.  He should be made to squirm for the entire game, in fact his whole life.  f*** it, even in death; No Peace For Pardew.

Gosling has never been a Premiership player and never will be. He is leaving next month and has no future. Much prefer if he played one of the young lads - they would be well up for it especially against Man Utd. No point at all persisting with Gosling.