Newcastle United vs. Manchester United, Saturday 05/04/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We'll win this easy, they won't have any time at all to prepare for this game, not to mention how energyless they'll be. 4-0.

That would be fine if we didn't have to take science into consideration.

If losing would turn SJP against Pardew, it's something I would be willing to take.

We've gotten bummed twice at home by our arch-rivals (who are crap) over the past two seasons, with nary a whisper from the crowd. I doubt the SJP "faithful" would turn on him for losing to a team they probably think is still a title-contender.

If losing would turn SJP against Pardew, it's something I would be willing to take.

We've gotten bummed twice at home by our arch-rivals (who are crap) over the past two seasons, with nary a whisper from the crowd. I doubt the SJP "faithful" would turn on him for losing to a team they probably think is still a title-contender.

Not directly towards Pardew but there was plenty of vitriol at the 0-3 disgrace this season.

It's a lose/lose situation imo.  Win and it's "we done the double over man utd", lose and it's "well ,it was man utd"

But in reality, it's just like every game for the rest of this season.  We're guaranteed a top 10 finish even though our manager is a slimey, cowardly cunt yet the ignorant looking in will see it as some form of success when it happens.

3-0 win, 3-0 loss.  Makes no difference to me til he's gone.

We are playing man u at home on Saturday and I feel nothing. Not one little thing. Way to go you fat c***.

Has been my favourite regular season fixture since I started supporting in 1993. Will probably be the first time in 15-16 years I wont get up in the early hours of the morning to watch it live.

Wouldn't gamble a single penny on us beating any other team in the league the way we're playing. We're fucking dogshit and the players have basically given up.

0-3

This. There is no fight for anything, not even pride for themselves and certainly not doing it 'for the fans'.

Disgusting situation.

Guest neesy111

Just got an email from NUFC asking to sell my ticket on Viagogo if I can't make it?  I don't even have a Season Ticket you fuckers!

Amongst Pardew's drivel about players being tired he said he would look to rotate the team a bit.

Santon, Elliot, Haidara and Ben Arfa all played against Southampton but they hadn't played much (if at all in some cases) before that. Cissé hasn't played much this season. Luuk De Jong hasn't played much this season.

The only first team players who have played most games are Krul, Coloccini (who was out injured for a few months), Williamson, Sissoko, Anita (who didn't play much until Cabaye was sold), Tiote, Debuchy (until his recent injury) Gouffran and Remy (who has had a few spells out injured).

The only players who could be considered "fresh" and aren't injured are Gosling, S.Taylor and Marveaux.  Our squad is paper thin on quality and quantity.

Sissoko limped off against Southampton. If he isn't fit you'd think we'd play Ben Arfa on the right but there's no guarantee of that after he was subbed at half time in the last game. Having said that, I can't think of anyone else we could play on the right.

Apart from Armstrong which of the rest of our younger players deserves a chance this season?