Pre-Season 2014

joeyt

Gonna be honest and say I had no idea he did them :lol: Although I was at the game he apparently scored in (Coventry in the FA Cup).

To be fair, he didn't do them at NUFC (as far as I know) and I think he slowed down with them after breaking his leg or something similar doing one, and I'm sure the obvious fatness during his stay here did not help.

I agree, btw, with your first point.  I still love Aghahowa to this day. Guy scored in the World Cup and just simply did seven consecutive backflips. :lol: He should have been at the Olympics.

UK broadcaster Quest TV have acquired the rights to the forthcoming Schalke Tournament in Germany featuring Newcastle United and will broadcast all four games:

Sat 02.08.2014 Malaga v Newcastle

Sat 02.08.2014 Schalke 04 v West Ham

Sun 03.08.2014 Malaga v West Ham

Sun 03.08.2014 Schalke 04 v Newcastle

Coverage gets underway at 2.15pm BST on Saturday and 2.30pm BST on Sunday and can be viewed on channel 167 on Sky, 172 on Virgin and 37 on Freeview.

West Ham - :okay:

Are you and West Ham sharing flights and hotels to save cash, or something?

Don't really know what thread to ask this in but, what would your guys early predictions be for our final position this season?

I'd probably go with 8th/9th. Kinda depends on Southampton and how well they rebuild their squad, certainly don't think we'll be able to break the top 7

Don't really know what thread to ask this in but, what would your guys early predictions be for our final position this season?

I'd probably go with 8th/9th. Kinda depends on Southampton and how well they rebuild their squad, certainly don't think we'll be able to break the top 7

I'd probably go along with that, if we get a forward in and have a good season then maybe top 6/7, but we would have to have an excellent season for that.

I'd probably go along with that, if we get a forward in and have a good season then maybe top 6/7, but we would have to have an excellent season for that.

Without Remy's goals and a poor bunch of centrebacks. I think 12th-15th.

NUFC squad: Aarons, Abeid, Alnwick, Anita, Armstrong, Cabella, Campbell, Colback, Coloccini, Dummett, Elliot, Gouffran, Haidara, Janmaat, Krul, Obertan, Perez, Rivière, Satka, Sissoko, Streete, S Taylor, Tiote, Vuckic, Williamson, Yanga-Mbiwa

Thats for the Germany tour, no De Jong.