Lee Charnley

Dave

Taken in isolation it's not actually a bad email.

Unfortunately they have many, many years of being utter cunts to make up for before we can see this as anything other than a token attempt to pretend they know how to to run a professional football club.

:clap:

I think Newcastle United in its current form would do better in the championship. We have premier league fans and stadium but the rest of the club is pure championship standard.

From the blokes running the place to the philosophy of the whole brand we are set up as a championship club it's just a shame that next season will be the most lucrative in football history and we won't be in it we'll be in a league that better suits our mentality.

• 2 weeks later...

CQjOLinU8AEe_Hb.png

56 League games before and after his appointment

that is fucking shocking.

Imagine you're at work and the CEO quits, so they put the one that had been fetching sarnies and tea to your meetings and doing the minutes to do the job.

It's not just that they're incompetent, it's that everyone in the organisation knows they're incompetent and the helplessness of the situations saps them of any desire or will to do their own job well.

Guest firetotheworks

It's not really different enough to take him as being a factor in isolation like. The losses aren't that different, it's just draws vs wins that's different. I think he's totally shit like but those stats are largely meaningless imo.

It's not really different enough to take him as being a factor in isolation like. The losses aren't that different, it's just draws vs wins that's different. I think he's totally shit like but those stats are largely meaningless imo.

Scum sucking thumb lover

• 1 month later...

It really is laughable. What would it cost Ashley to get someone who knows what they're doing in that job? Maybe £150k a year? Then he could just allocate a budget and we would tick along nicely. I'll never understand Ashley's thinking on this one.

Someone competent would want authority and would make demands.

It really is laughable. What would it cost Ashley to get someone who knows what they're doing in that job? Maybe £150k a year? Then he could just allocate a budget and we would tick along nicely. I'll never understand Ashley's thinking on this one.

He wants everything done his way. He doesn't want opinions.