Lee Charnley

Dave

"Charnley, sort it out" might be just about menacing enough without being abusive/threatening.

Should people shake their fist at him in an old timey-wimey gesture too?  :laugh:

This would help.

It's a guy who has been under absolutely zero pressure in the stadium before, so I just reckon something directly referencing him will be enough to get him shitting his pants.

You don't necessarily need to go 0-100 right off the bat.

Guest The Little Waster

"Charnley, sort it out" might be just about menacing enough without being abusive/threatening.

Should people shake their fist at him in an old timey-wimey gesture too?  :laugh:

This would help.

It's a guy who has been under absolutely zero pressure in the stadium before, so I just reckon something directly referencing him will be enough to get him shitting his pants.

" We know where you fuckin live "

is that too much ? :  )

This would help.

Nah "we know where you live" is just about the right amount of menacing for me, calling him a fat speccy cunt is fucking wank though. There's ways to get a message across.

This would help.

Nah "we know where you live" is just about the right amount of menacing for me, calling him a fat speccy cunt is fucking wank though. There's ways to get a message across.

"Get the fuck out of the club you utter parasite" Is about enough. He knows why fans are angry, now we need to let him/them feel it.

"Charnley, DO YOUR JOB!"

"Charnley, DO YOUR JOB!"

That'll teach the cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

"Charnley, DO YOUR JOB!"

He's definitely doing what he's employed to do tbf. :lol:

The whole ground singing the traditional Lee Charnley is a wanker is a wanker will suffice

This guy has got off scott free with everything but the mere fact he signed Mikes stupid letter the other day absolutely denotes where his loyalties lie and what side/stance he has taken

This wretched little fucking jobsworth should be run out of town he's one of the reasons and he's complicit in everything he's not some fucking patsy

Absolutely despise this scrote

Guest chopey

He'll  probably  phone in sick today ...

Why it's his quietest day of the year for him, he's probably brought hungry hungry hippos in.

He'll  probably  phone in sick today ...

Why it's his quietest day of the year for him, he's probably brought hungry hungry hippos in.

Nah, Allardyce won’t turn up until Rafa’s gone.