Lee Charnley

Dave

Needs to hire a CEO to run the business of the club from commercial side and marketing to overseeing the business and organization completely. He then needs to hire a proper Football Chairman to oversee the entire football side; bring in proper scouts, technical directors etc and all of this needs to be either 1a) Rafa approved or 1b) built immediately after we go down and set in place in rapidly to get prepared. this is obviously not happening but needs to happen one day.

The fact that Ashley has never been able to get workable internal structures in place reinforces for me that, in addition to just not giving a shit, he's not really a business person--just a gambler who has hit it a few times.

It's very telling that NUFC, under Charnley, started this season talking about righting wrongs and being prepared to communicate more/being generally more accessible etc and all we get is a few poxy emails from Steve and a manky 'fans forum' which is akin to a North Korean chat room.

This bloke couldn't have got his decisions more wrong and I very much hope there is a severe consequence for it.

It's very telling that NUFC, under Charnley, started this season talking about righting wrongs and being prepared to communicate more/being generally more accessible etc and all we get is a few poxy emails from Steve and a manky 'fans forum' which is akin to a North Korean chat room.

This bloke couldn't have got his decisions more wrong and I very much hope there is a severe consequence for it.

:lol: :lol:

Its a blueprint of fucking incompetency.

How is it possible that a man with such a track record is still at work for a PL club is beyond me. Next year its Championship, and he is the biggest reason we are there.

His level is conference league, at best.

Clubs making a profit ergo he's doing a good job.

The club's also set to miss out on the most lucrative TV deal in English football to date because of Charnley's incompetence.

this is what i still can't get over, every time i sit and think about i can't believe how badly charnley missed the fucking target :lol:

all he had to do was keep the club in the division and they get handed untold wealth

Remember those figures are a year behind so unless I'm mistaken this was his first year on those new figures. This year he'll fail to hit his targets I'd imagine so will not get the bonuses that saw him get such a pay rise. Could also result in the sack, I don't believe it will though.

Guest chopey

To think that every decision he has ever made for the club has not been signed off by Ashley is a bit short sighted

Signed off by Ashley? Absolutely. But its him who will have come up with suggestions and when he got the OK from Ashley will have executed those suggestions (very badly).

Clubs making a profit ergo he's doing a good job.

The club's also set to miss out on the most lucrative TV deal in English football to date because of Charnley's incompetence.

That's why he'll be sacked ultimately.

No.  The fact that Pardew was in no danger of ever getting the sack and Chumpley in no bother whatsoever, proves that Ashley makes much more cash by the indirect or deflective ways that the pair allowed than the 'riches' of being in the premier league.

Corrupt as fuck.

Nah he would be sacked.  The only reason for not happening is no one willing to take up the seat.  Ensure EPL status and making profits are the only requirement from Ashley and fail to do so warrants a sacking.