Lee Charnley

Dave

Bet he tries to play the guilt trip on us: "look at all those everyday staff that have lost their jobs because of relegation and fans not going to games"

The club operates with a skeleton staff as it.  Goodness knows how it will function next season.

I bet the clubs media won't even formally acknowledge our relegation until tomorrow.

Cunts.

I'd be surprised if they announce it at all, Charnley's got his fingers in his ears " La La La"

I bet the clubs media won't even formally acknowledge our relegation until tomorrow.

c***s.

They'll have the nerve to send out season ticket renewal/reminders out first.

Actually it'll be a reminder there's still tickets for sunday.

Guest firetotheworks

Guarantee that Ashley will think that the only bad decision he made was hiring Rafa, who is the reason we were relegated.

Guest firetotheworks

Hope he gets McClaren to send us an email.

Judge us after 10 games.

They never specified which 10 games they meant tbf, summer is going to be the real test.

email will be coming round soon - "get the final few tickets for the spurs game while you can. help the lads extend unbeaten run to six and make it a great end to the season."

Statement:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160511/statement-from-lee-charnley_2281670_5562332

Tonight we are devastated at our relegation from the Premier League, as I know every single person connected to this football club will be.

I want to thank all of the fans for the support you have shown for the Club you love throughout the season, in spite of this massive disappointment and underachievement.

Your support throughout has been magnificent, but I want to pay particular thanks for the incredible backing you have given to Rafa and the team during the latter part of the season. Nothing more could be asked of you and I am truly sorry we have not given you the outcome you deserve.

I also want to thank every single member of staff here. This Club is their livelihood, but they are fans too. To go through the threat of relegation last season and then to suffer a worse fate this time around has been very hard for them. I know that each and every one of them has done whatever they could to help us out of the situation we now find ourselves in.

We know that supporters want to know what the future holds and will want to hear more from us as soon as possible. The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning for what is to come has already begun.

Right now, of course, Rafa and the team must prepare for the final game of the season but after that, please rest assured we will communicate more fully with supporters.

Meh.

Statement:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160511/statement-from-lee-charnley_2281670_5562332

Tonight we are devastated at our relegation from the Premier League, as I know every single person connected to this football club will be.

I want to thank all of the fans for the support you have shown for the Club you love throughout the season, in spite of this massive disappointment and underachievement.

Your support throughout has been magnificent, but I want to pay particular thanks for the incredible backing you have given to Rafa and the team during the latter part of the season. Nothing more could be asked of you and I am truly sorry we have not given you the outcome you deserve.

I also want to thank every single member of staff here. This Club is their livelihood, but they are fans too. To go through the threat of relegation last season and then to suffer a worse fate this time around has been very hard for them. I know that each and every one of them has done whatever they could to help us out of the situation we now find ourselves in.

We know that supporters want to know what the future holds and will want to hear more from us as soon as possible. The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning for what is to come has already begun.

Right now, of course, Rafa and the team must prepare for the final game of the season but after that, please rest assured we will communicate more fully with supporters.

This Keith Bishop PR is pua lifting man.