Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest chopey

http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/5qJIIST.png

Fuck me the cheeky cunt has already sold the St James park carpets

please rest assured we will communicate more fully with supporters  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: Really sick of the amount of times i've heard this s***

Not sure if this counts as communication

http://i.imgur.com/C9L0Zl2.png?1

It's probably been written since March.

Surprised they remembered to replace 'Steve' with 'Rafa'.

Doubt that, considering this was their frame of mind in late February (fan forum meeting minutes):

Paul Loughlin (PL): "With 12 games to go, is the club in a crisis?"

The club disagreed but understands its current league position and acknowledged it was very disappointing.

The club explained that the squad's recent training camp in La Manga, Spain, was designed to help find solutions on the pitch in the final 12 games of the season. The camp was wholly focused on training and recovery, as well as a game.

The club appreciates the work required to move up the table and remains confident that it will remain in the Premier League at the end of the season.

Worked out well :clap:

please rest assured we will communicate more fully with supporters  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: Really sick of the amount of times i've heard this s***

:lol:

We lack players that really appreciate the club like Lovenkrands did

We lack players that really appreciate the club like Lovenkrands did

I honestly hope we get that back with players who enjoy playing for our club and not players promised we are just a stepping stone. Build with players that want to be at this club and will give everything for it.

This useless bastard should be the first one out of the club but we know he's unlikely to be while hundreds op people who will be good at what they do are now wondering if they'll have a job in a week or two.  If this fat bastard dies I will only have two requests, firstly it's very slow and painful, secondly he's buried in the same grave and at the same time as as Ashley.  Anytime in 2016 will do.

Guest chopey

I'm clinging to the hope that Rafa has ignored his calls to play hardball with his demands for staying.

Doesn't fill me with confidence regarding Rafa that statement :(

I thought that too. They wouldn't be releasing a statement now if there was going to be one coming saying Rafa is staying.

Their arrogance and complacency has been incredible.  All comes from the man at the top of course as the club has been shaped by his personality.

Doubt that, considering this was their frame of mind in late February (fan forum meeting minutes):

The club disagreed but understands its current league position and acknowledged it was very disappointing.

The club explained that the squad's recent training camp in La Manga, Spain, was designed to help find solutions on the pitch in the final 12 games of the season. The camp was wholly focused on training and recovery, as well as a game.

The club appreciates the work required to move up the table and remains confident that it will remain in the Premier League at the end of the season.

Their arrogance and complacency has been incredible.  All comes from the man at the top of course as the club has been shaped by his personality.

The nerve, man, of being arrogant, smug and supremely-confident of staying up in the Fans Forum. As if they know the first thing about football. They're the kind of men who'll hire people like McLaren and Pardew as weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Guest firetotheworks

There is simply no excuse for Charnley to keep his job.

It is absolutely mental that there would even be a discussion about it.

Polite reminder that the club hired Joe Kinnear...twice.

Tonight we are devastated at our relegation from the Premier League, as I know every single person connected to this football club will be.

I want to thank all of the fans for the support you have shown for the Club you love throughout the season, in spite of this massive disappointment and underachievement.

Your support throughout has been magnificent, but I want to pay particular thanks for the incredible backing you have given to Rafa and the team during the latter part of the season. Nothing more could be asked of you and I am truly sorry we have not given you the outcome you deserve.

I also want to thank every single member of staff here. This Club is their livelihood, but they are fans too. To go through the threat of relegation last season and then to suffer a worse fate this time around has been very hard for them. I know that each and every one of them has done whatever they could to help us out of the situation we now find ourselves in.

We know that supporters want to know what the future holds and will want to hear more from us as soon as possible. The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning for what is to come has already begun.

Right now, of course, Rafa and the team must prepare for the final game of the season but after that, please rest assured we will communicate more fully with supporters.

Of course.  It's a big one!

Doesn't fill me with confidence regarding Rafa that statement :(

I thought that too. They wouldn't be releasing a statement now if there was going to be one coming saying Rafa is staying.

They released a statement because we are relegated. He'll stay if we offer him full control of football matters. It's as simple as that.

Guest chopey

Aston Villas directors are dropping like flies, the MD of Norwich resigned last week......................Charnley