Newcastle United 1 - 2 Swansea City - 19/4/14 - Post match reaction from page 27

Mike

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/471323/Newcastle-1-Swansea-2-Bony-lad-nicks-it-for-Swans

“I am low for the team and I am low for my staff. Sometimes I can sit here and say we deserved to be beaten, and in three or four of those games that we had before this, I have had to say that.

“But not today, I didn’t think we deserved to be beaten today. “But I am not going to hide away from my responsibility, and I haven’t, and I am not going to hide from the responsibility I have to the team because I have to pick them up after that, as you can imagine.

“At half-time, it wasn’t easy – we conceded in the last minute, and we conceded a really cruel blow today. Regardless of what you think of how the game went, that was a cruel blow to concede a goal in that manner.”

Guest tompa__82

How the fuck can 51k+ turn up for this :idiot2:

Must start boycott or else we will never see any change in this club.

Guest ElCid

Got to say well done to the crowd as that was some attendance considering the about dog shit served up this year. There is so much potential at this club, John Hall got half way to realising this, only for firstly Shepherd and now Ashley to take us back to total mediocrity - if only someone could have the foresight to really invest in this place, it could well be a hidden gold mine. Thing is Ashley could make his brand a global market on the back of this - if only  :undecided:

Got to say well done to the crowd as that was some attendance considering the about dog s*** served up this year. There is so much potential at this club, John Hall got half way to realising this, only for firstly Shepherd and now Ashley to take us back to total mediocrity - if only someone could have the foresight to really invest in this place, it could well be a hidden gold mine. Thing is Ashley could make his brand a global market on the back of this - if only  :undecided:

:icon_scratch:

That's 8 matches on the bounce that i have missed. Never in my life I would have dreamt of missing 8 nufc matches in a row.

You must still be kicking yourself for missing the 94th minute winner against Palace - you just can't buy memories like that.

Anyone notice that Dummett doesn't actually make tackles? He gets a few last ditch blocks

but I genuinely can't think of him actually taking the ball off someone

He's so limited its awful to watch

6 year contract as well man. He'll be here until his late 20s. I know it's not his fault but that was a dismal decision. He has no attributes which stand out. He doesn't tackle, he's weak, he's not a great crosser, he can't even knock the ball past a player without getting outmuscled.

Anyone notice that Dummett doesn't actually make tackles? He gets a few last ditch blocks

but I genuinely can't think of him actually taking the ball off someone

He's so limited its awful to watch

:thup: he's awful. Good for him for getting a chance for his home town club but he's nowhere near good enough

Can we not just call him welsh now that he isn't good enough

6 year contract as well man. He'll be here until his late 20s. I know it's not his fault but that was a dismal decision. He has no attributes which stand out. He doesn't tackle, he's weak, he's not a great crosser, he can't even knock the ball past a player without getting outmuscled.

I say Nile, you say Ranger, Nile...

He's English.