Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Shearer  :smitten:  :love:

Under these cunts we will never get close to anyone like Shearer in our colors!

Isn't against the rules to sign a player and sell him in the same window.

Nope. A player cannot play for more than two clubs in a season, that's the rule. Nothing to do with number of transfers.

Guest Roger Kint

It isn't true.

Between that and us paying him £50k. People will believe any shite they read as long as its negative

Guest Haris Vuckic

Isn't against the rules to sign a player and sell him in the same window.

Happens in Italy a lot as well as co-ownership etc or bizarre loans.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine we announce signing of Colback and the next day announce selling him to WH for 5M :lol: :lol: :lol: that would have been entered Guinness world record book!

I believe this story.its soooooo us :lol:

It isn't true.

Between that and us paying him £50k. People will believe any shite they read as long as its negative

I think the £50k figure first popped up in the Mirror 2 weeks ago but it suits agendas so it's gospel.

Almost every media outlet covering the story said he was waiting until after his honeymoon to sign. He comes back and signs. Why would he need to look for a way out of our deal when nothing was concrete and West Ham was still a viable option for him?

The Express are just looking for more drama in a transfer that has seen a player move from Sunderland to Newcastle.

Guest Roger Kint

It isn't true.

I think the £50k figure first popped up in the Mirror 2 weeks ago but it suits agendas so it's gospel.

Almost every media outlet covering the story said he was waiting until after his honeymoon to sign. He comes back and signs. Why would he need to look for a way out of our deal when nothing was concrete and West Ham was still a viable option for him?

The Express are just looking for more drama in a transfer that has seen a player move from Sunderland to Newcastle.

:thup: The only thing about £50k i read was West Ham offering it. Considering what it would cost to move there its not a big leap to assume he would take much less to stay in the same house instead.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine we announce signing of Colback and the next day announce selling him to WH for 5M :lol: :lol: :lol: that would have been entered Guinness world record book!

I believe this story.its soooooo us :lol:

:lol: This. 

We'll have a better indication by the end of the day anyway.  If the club fail to make a statement saying it's untrue and our lawyers are on the case then it's true, if they do make a statement then fuck knows.

Guest Roger Kint

sunderland accused him of doing a similar thing only a few days ago. Agreed everything then fucked off somewhere else.

No way he's on 50k though :lol:

Joking aside i can see Ashley saying 'well if you want him its £5m' but knowing fine well they wouldnt. Like you say from £6k to £50k doesnt happen here :lol: