Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seen this a bit about Shearer, i remember the goal well but did he really "gan radge"? Thought he just did his arm in the air thing. My memory is woeful mind.

He didn't just do the hand in the air.

He ran to the corner where the Blackburn fans were punching the air and shouting and screaming.

He'd been out injured for yonks mind and had come on as sub and i'm 99% sure it was first time he'd played at SJP in a first team game for anyone.

First appearance after his cruciate wasn't it? Was absolutely unaware anyone bore him any animosity over it personally (clearly).

I was there that day, and that's correct :thup: Was no big deal.

Guest Roger Kint

Seen this a bit about Shearer, i remember the goal well but did he really "gan radge"? Thought he just did his arm in the air thing. My memory is woeful mind.

He ran to the corner where the Blackburn fans were punching the air and shouting and screaming.

He'd been out injured for yonks mind and had come on as sub and i'm 99% sure it was first time he'd played at SJP in a first team game for anyone.

First appearance after his cruciate wasn't it? Was absolutely unaware anyone bore him any animosity over it personally (clearly).

Not that it makes a jot of difference but he also celebrated wildly at Ewood that year when he bundled Beresford into the net. Footballer in enjoying a goal shocker :lol:

Not that it makes a jot of difference but he also celebrated wildly at Ewood that year when he bundled Beresford into the net. Footballer in enjoying a goal shocker :lol:

Shearer only cared about scoring goals. Bellamy touches on it in his book, actually. He wasn't bothered about anything around him beyond the bottom line of his own performances.

I don't blame him, really. A goalscorer has to be like that, to an extent. Look at Rooney. He can boss it for Man U for 6 games straight but if he hasn't scored in that time people talk about poor form.

Guest firetotheworks

http://parentpreviews.com/legacy-pics/groundhog_day.jpg

Why is that Bill Murray's face?

Guest Howaythetoon

Shearer only cared about scoring goals. Bellamy touches on it in his book, actually. He wasn't bothered about anything around him beyond the bottom line of his own performances.

I don't blame him, really. A goalscorer has to be like that, to an extent. Look at Rooney. He can boss it for Man U for 6 games straight but if he hasn't scored in that time people talk about poor form.

I think he cared about more than just scoring goals to be honest. In general though I think for single minded people like Shearer, it is ultimately all about what they do or do not do, even though he was obviously a team-player. I always got the impression that even when we had won, if he hadn't scored or created, he wasn't at all happy with himself. And that's probably why he was so damn lethal in front of goal because he was focused mostly on scoring.

RE his celebrations for Blackburn, he celebrated with his 'own fans' and didn't mock us or anything, he simply celebrated wildly at scoring a goal which he did whenever he scored regardless of colours, level or opposition, even against his home town team.

Colback on the otherhand is a grade A tosser, right out of the school of thick spoiled pampered footballers so far removed from their origins they have no shame when it comes to the obvious. He is nowt but a fucking twat and a shit footballer, not fit to play on the hallowed turf of SJP, but these days, anyone who costs nowt can get a game it seems.

Guest Howaythetoon

Nobody would give a f*** about this celebration thing if he was as good as Cabaye.

I'm not even bothered, but only because I can't be arsed with NUFC/Football in general these days. But if I was, like fuck would I welcome/support the twat regardless. I have principles! Fuck him and everything that he embodies RE the game. The twat. No true Geordie would have went on the way he did and no true decent person would leave the mackems the way he did for their rivals the way he did, local or not. The prick has no shame whatsoever in any respect.

Nobody would give a f*** about this celebration thing if he was as good as Cabaye.

I'm not even bothered, but only because I can't be arsed with NUFC/Football in general these days. But if I was, like fuck would I welcome/support the twat regardless. I have principles! Fuck him and everything that he embodies RE the game. The twat. No true Geordie would have went on the way he did and no true decent person would leave the mackems the way he did for their rivals the way he did, local or not. The prick has no shame whatsoever in any respect.

If you haven't already seen it...

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,95326.msg5047432.html#msg5047432

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm not even bothered, but only because I can't be arsed with NUFC/Football in general these days. But if I was, like f*** would I welcome/support the t*** regardless. I have principles! f*** him and everything that he embodies RE the game. The t***. No true Geordie would have went on the way he did and no true decent person would leave the mackems the way he did for their rivals the way he did, local or not. The prick has no shame whatsoever in any respect.

If you haven't already seen it...

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,95326.msg5047432.html#msg5047432

Says just as much about him as our club to be honest, quite fitting they are now part of each other. Rotten to the core!