Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He knows he's shit, he knows the fans will be on his back and consequently Pardew's back as soon as he puts his foot wrong, which he inevitably will. He's come to rid us of Pards.

A true geordie hero.

Guest Howaythetoon

I object to him being a dick to Newcastle fans, emphasis on the latter.

It's not a part of the game in my eyes. I know i couldn't do it, neither could Lee Clark, who put in a transfer because he couldn't wear their shirt against us. A "Newcastle fan" mocking us on derby day on their behalf? Astonishing to me that anyone will give him a single second of support. In footballing terms, he's the lowest of the low.

He's also s****, which we shouldn't forget.

This this and this.

A year ago a player was refusing to play for us in an attempt to engineer a move away. This player is now afforded the highest praise by many of our fans. If Colback manages to string a couple of passes together, we'll conveniently forget his inoffensive gestures.

Providing he gives 100% when he pulls on the shirt, and I'm fairly confident he will do, he'll get nothing but support from me. Until he puts in a string of terrible performances of course. Then he reverts to disgusting ginger mackem mode.

One time he came in with his Sunderland shirt on just to wind his friends up, always has been a Newcastle a fan though.

A complete contradiction in terms.

If he was wearing it to play in as his job, fair enough, but doing that in it.....aye, always been a Newcastle fan though.

More bothered about the possibility that under pardew he'll be about as much use a spelk in the jap rather than any prior stupid gestures. I don't take the derby defeats and nonsense that surrounds it lightly either. Showed some over the top celebration in support of the team he played for which was a bit antagonistic. We've bigger problems mind, like the fatman and tampon brains.

Hes not as bad as some people make out on here like. Hardly a world beater but about our level now sadly.

He offers nothing we don't already have though.

Its like buying a spare, spare tyre. It might come in useful eventually but when your clutch is fucked, your wing mirror is hanging off, the central locking is gone and you're already on a limited budget it's a pointless purchase.

Guest palnese

Runs into the box, based on the last few games I watched.

We had Gosling doing that, but he's awful.

Guest neesy111

Hes not as bad as some people make out on here like. Hardly a world beater but about our level now sadly.

Its like buying a spare, spare tyre. I

I what?

Its like buying a spare, spare tyre. I

I what?

-Robot.

Guest Alyosha

That's the problem; he's starting at our level. Once Pardew gets him he'll be worse.

Once you get to a critically low level of quality the Pardew effect is inversed. Ryan Taylor, Williamson, Perch, Best and the Ameobi brothers all showed improvement under Pardew's tutelage.

There is a lot of low expectations going with that. Williamson granted has proven better than believed and Best worked very well with Ba, but Ryan Taylor is only really good at one thing, Perch was never that great to be honest basically functional and Shola only improved in the sense that he got closer to death. Sammy has shown promise in spurts but no less sure he's not being held back.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-west-hams-bizarre-transfer-3672136

Newcastle were locked in an extraordinary row with Jack Colback’s representatives before his £50,000-a-week move to St James’ Park.

Mirror Sport understands confirmation of the 24-year-old’s free-agent defection from arch-rivals Sunderland was held up for over two weeks - because he staged a u-turn and asked to be allowed to go to West Ham instead.

The Magpies and Hammers had been in a straight fight for Colback’s services when it became clear that he was ready to quit the Stadium of Light.

It appeared the battle had been won when Colback initially chose a move to his native Tyneside.

It is understood, however, that the Toon were left stunned after being told the player had had an overnight change of heart - possibly sparked by concerns over the reaction on Wearside - and now wanted to move to the Upton Park club.

A remarkable week of wrangling then ensued in which Colback’s representatives allegedly tried to backtrack - only to be told by Newcastle that they had already reached agreement and the club were not willing to go back on it.

At one stage, they did offer to actually SELL Colback to West Ham for £5million.

It was when the Hammers declined the audacious move that the player’s move to Newcastle was confirmed.

Good lad. Always wanted to play for us. :thup:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-west-hams-bizarre-transfer-3672136

Newcastle were locked in an extraordinary row with Jack Colback’s representatives before his £50,000-a-week move to St James’ Park.

Mirror Sport understands confirmation of the 24-year-old’s free-agent defection from arch-rivals Sunderland was held up for over two weeks - because he staged a u-turn and asked to be allowed to go to West Ham instead.

The Magpies and Hammers had been in a straight fight for Colback’s services when it became clear that he was ready to quit the Stadium of Light.

It appeared the battle had been won when Colback initially chose a move to his native Tyneside.

It is understood, however, that the Toon were left stunned after being told the player had had an overnight change of heart - possibly sparked by concerns over the reaction on Wearside - and now wanted to move to the Upton Park club.

A remarkable week of wrangling then ensued in which Colback’s representatives allegedly tried to backtrack - only to be told by Newcastle that they had already reached agreement and the club were not willing to go back on it.

At one stage, they did offer to actually SELL Colback to West Ham for £5million.

It was when the Hammers declined the audacious move that the player’s move to Newcastle was confirmed.

Good lad. Always wanted to play for us. :thup:

:spit: