Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He'd be class in a parking the bus system. Can never fault his effort like

It's what I've said for some time now. He's not quick enough to play box to box. Good goal line block though.

Will we see a yellow card for dragging a player back by his shirt in the season opening? Mané to provoke it.

Nah.

Yes.

Amazing. :lol:

:lol: Class. Colback made such a point of it, too. Not even remotely subtle - he was staring directly at the guy's ankles before bringing him down.

Will we see a yellow card for dragging a player back by his shirt in the season opening? Mané to provoke it.

Nah.

Yes.

Amazing. :lol:

:lol: Class. Colback made such a point of it, too. Not even remotely subtle - he was staring directly at the guy's ankles before bringing him down.

Once a player gets past him, there's no way he is going to catch him as he's so slow. There'll be plenty more of those bookings this season.

Colback was instrumental in us earning a point today but I'm sure that won't stop some of the OTT negativity on here. Meanwhile Janmaat is virtually uncriticised despite playing his part in both Saints goals. Heaven forbid we might actually criticise one of the fashionable players!

Colback was instrumental in us earning a point today but I'm sure that won't stop some of the OTT negativity on here. Meanwhile Janmaat is virtually uncriticised despite playing his part in both Saints goals. Heaven forbid we might actually criticise one of the fashionable players!

:anguish:

I've criticised both today so I don't have any favourites. Colback's blocks were good but as a midfielder he contributed nothing. When Anita and Winegum went off he really failed to step up.

I'm one of his biggest critics, but I thought the Colback, Anita midfield worked well today. He's obviously not the most expansive player, but I thought he looked decent under pressure on the ball today. He  also definitely saved a point for us in those closing minutes.

Unless we sign a left back some time soon, he should be playing there. A better option than Haidara at this minute.

Far too slow. A good winger would make mincemeat of him. Best hope that it was just opening day nerves from Haidara and that he will be a lot better going forward.