Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why is he still on set pieces? If he is going to be number one free kick and corner taker, I think we are in for another season of absolutely garbage set pieces similar to that of the previous couple of seasons.

Ginger Pirlo marra.

"it was a bad angle from the left tbh"

:spit:

Why is he still on set pieces? If he is going to be number one free kick and corner taker, I think we are in for another season of absolutely garbage set pieces similar to that of the previous couple of seasons.

He had good corners on Saturday tbh.

Because he's definitely not Cabaye's replacement. Definitely not.

He's got cabayes number now, guess that's it done.

Why does everyone on Twitter seem to love this bloke?

I don't get it either, it's to the point i don't even bother conversing with any of them as it's a waste of of time and energy.

I purposefully don't follow any NUFC fans on there unless I know them, it'd just make me angry.

Why does everyone on Twitter seem to love this bloke?

I don't get it either, it's to the point i don't even bother conversing with any of them as it's a waste of of time and energy.

I purposefully don't follow any NUFC fans on there unless I know them, it'd just make me angry.

Me neither, but i unfortunately come across them when i read the #nufc tag.  :lol:

http://s24.postimg.org/ivodk90dh/Screen_Shot_2014_07_05_at_22_53_19.png

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Bet the crack's immense between those 2 f***ing nimrods like.

"here, Mapou..."

"?"

"yav dropped ya gay card ahahahahahahahahaha"