Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

My dreams have come true, Colback and Anita both fucked and out of the picture. What a time to be alive!  Bring on the victories.

He really hides while we're in possession. Not so much in defence, he usually throws himself about and occasionally makes some important blocks.

Perhaps watching on TV, I'm missing on his organisation skillz or something but it's very visible how he jogs casually right next to an unsuspecting opposition player after making a pass. That should be a major weakness for a deep-lying playmaker, water-carrier or whatever the fuck his role on the pitch is..

Hopefully Saivet has enough footballing intelligence and ability to simply step in and make the position his. Can't see it though.

He really hides while we're in possession. Not so much in defence, he usually throws himself about and occasionally makes some important blocks.

Simple reason for this, throwing yourself at the ball for a block is low risk. You can't then fuck it up with a poor pass or get caught in possession.

Having the ball at your feet is a completely different story....

I just think that he does a lot of stuff that will go unnoticed.  He's competent and consistent at the very least.  Mr dependable. 

The litmus test for this will be as to whether he's still in the squad in a year or two.  I know it's NUFC and all, so he may remain by default...

He's a defensive midfielder who can't fucking tackle to save his life! An absolute shambles.

Guest antz1uk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35061044

It's an article on Costa but show the ginger one as the dirtiest player in the Prem since August 2014.. most fouls and most bookings. And in 2nd place his previous mentor Cattercnut.

That's cos he can't tackle and can't catch anyone, hence the shirt pulling which he gets his yellow cards for, absolute nothing player - jack pullback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...