Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He must tell The FA, that he bet on 3-2 Sunderland win against Chelsea, because Cattermole told him, that this match is fixed and the odds were high, so he coudn't resist :) It is our only hope.

From his interviews and general playing style he comes across as an absolute moron. No surprises here. They need to make an example of him. Please.

Well he definitely hasn't helped this season. Us Tynesiders are a forgiving bunch though (by and large) would not have been surprised by a mass of red hair dye in the crowd against Spurs, had he managed to keep that shot under the bar!

If this joke of a footballer was French he would be getting slagged off by all our fans at the game. The lack of abuse towards Colback is a joke!!

We had a throw in 5 mins to go and no one was around him, you could tell he wasnt interested and about 20 seconds later came for the ball and then passed it to the full back. Unbelievable!!

how long has this cunt got left on his contract?  i have memories of a 3 year deal from when he signed, please don't tell me it's 4 or 5

3 more seasons on his current deal.

I think he'll have a stinker of a season in the Championship as well, to be honest.

Nahh, he's more than good enough at that level. I think people on here somewhat overrate how high the quality in the championship is tbh

I think he'll have a stinker of a season in the Championship as well, to be honest.

Nahh, he's more than good enough at that level. I think people on here somewhat overrate how high the quality in the championship is tbh

If we keep the majority of the squad together we'll walk the championship. If Colback is good enough at that level, then the likes of Sissoko, Wijnaldum and Perez will be dismantling teams week in week out. I haven't even mentioned Shelvey, Janmaat or Townsend etc. Obviously a lot of those will be looking to leave, but they are under contract at the end of the day. If we can get half decent fees for them then fine, sell them and buy replacements.

I wouldn't want to watch him even if he is good enough for that league, we'd only end up keeping him longer.

He'll find his level in the championship just like Shola found his level there.

So will everyone else in the squad. I still don't see that as a positive.

If we keep the majority of the squad together we'll walk the championship. If Colback is good enough at that level, then the likes of Sissoko, Wijnaldum and Perez will be dismantling teams week in week out. I haven't even mentioned Shelvey, Janmaat or Townsend etc. Obviously a lot of those will be looking to leave, but they are under contract at the end of the day. If we can get half decent fees for them then fine, sell them and buy replacements.

There is literally zero chance of the first two staying tbh. Janmaat would be off too. Shelvey would almost certainly stay, but I could see Townsend going to a club like Everton tbh.

There is literally zero chance of the first two staying tbh. Janmaat would be off too. Shelvey would almost certainly stay, but I could see Townsend going to a club like Everton tbh.

The point is, those players who are actually attractive to more successful teams will command a fee so we can at least buy or loan decent replacements if they go. Aston Villa fans might have been singing in delight at our demise yesterday, but in fact they were cheering their own chances of automatic promotion next season being cut by 50%. Stupid fucking bastards.

He is much better than the Championship, people let their hatred for him cloud their judgement on his ability at times.

He's absolutely rotten in the Premier League so to suggest he is "much better than the Championship" is absurd.