Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I will never celebrate a goal by this man. However when we equalised i went absolutely bonkers & started punching the air.

It was massively deflected though so I'd say you're alright :thup:

He contributes a million times more than shelvey.

He's in the side to do a specific job, and that's to fill the spaces in front of the back four. He's not that good at it, but he's more likely to get in someone's way than Nosferatu.

My biggest frustration with him is the fact that he constantly runs into the back of people and gives away daft freekicks.

My other half pointed out the other week that he is a bit of a creep when he plays like, always touching the opposition players when he gets close to them. Not like Shawcross does but more like a creepy hand on the back or around the waist.

Them fouls man, fuck me. I know that, for years, we've always loved a pointless foul somewhere in the middle third of the pitch that takes all our pressure off - but I swear this team is collectively the worst for it I've ever seen. And this lad is the poster boy for it.

I'm happy that he scored and, like much of what has happened in the last three games, it's a sign of the general improvement. But I ain't gonna lavish him with praise after a year of utterly diabolical or nothing performances. Like the rest of em; good on you for finally doing your job, now that it's probably too late.