Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope Hull win the Play Offs because I could definitely see Brucey fancying him back.

Unfortunately he's off at the end of the year apparently.

As for Bloodless, I'd rather try and res Bigirimana, him from 2013 offered way more more than this cunt.

I hope Hull win the Play Offs because I could definitely see Brucey fancying him back.

As for Bloodless, I'd rather try and res Bigirimana, him from 2013 offered way more more than this c***.

The bigi that apparently struggles to get a game In league one?

As for Bloodless, I'd rather try and res Bigirimana, him from 2013 offered way more more than this c***.

The bigi that apparently struggles to get a game In league one?

See Ben Arfa,  not good enough for Hull to being linked with Barca.

Unless his leg has fallen off we saw enough of Bigi to know he wouldhold his own in the Championship

Guest firetotheworks

Worth reminding you all he drives a lamborgini. Doesn't fucking deserve a nissan micra.

[emoji38]athiests should put that on a banner.

Worth reminding you all he drives a lamborgini. Doesn't fucking deserve a nissan micra.

Does he drive it at 30mph? Just to be on the safe side?

Everywhere in reverse

Worth reminding you all he drives a lamborgini. Doesn't f***ing deserve a nissan micra.

Saw him driving a Bentley tonight, no word of a lie, he drove towards the Sainsburys, stopped and then turned back towards Chicken Cottage. That small bit of driving epitomised him as a footballer

Worth reminding you all he drives a lamborgini. Doesn't f***ing deserve a nissan micra.

Saw him driving a Bentley tonight, no word of a lie, he drove towards the Sainsburys, stopped and then turned back towards Chicken Cottage. That small bit of driving epitomised him as a footballer

Was he tugging at another car?

Hiding behind several

He drives a Range Rover too with hideous red seats to match his hideous barnet.

He's as weak as fuck this bloke.

It's no coincidence we're going down and we've got no presence in the middle of midfield. He's a fundamental reason in our decline and the signing of him is a perfect reflection of the Ashley era. Do it cos it's cheap not because it's right.

Yohan Cabaye replacement, my arse.

I hope this ginger useless cunt is jettisoned as soon as possible. My American fiance even picked upon hi inabilities the very first time she watched him play, her quotes were " who is that redhead playing in the middle he hasn't got a clue of what he's doing or where he is supposed to be". And that comes from an American woman  who hasn't watched a load of football in her life yet you get John lick carver say we should have 11 jack colbacks in the team

This cunt is just another in a long line of players we have had who have stolen a living from the club. We need a manager who can see through these impostors and boot their arses out

Colback,Taylor, colocinni,Dummet you all know who you are

Harsh on Dummett, but agree with the rest. 

Dummett is very limited going forward.  But I actually think he is a very reliable defender and I wouldn't put him in the fraud squad, with the likes of Colback, Colo and Co. 

Harsh on Dummett, but agree with the rest. 

Dummett is very limited going forward.  But I actually think he is a very reliable defender and I wouldn't put him in the fraud squad, with the likes of Colback, Colo and Co.

Agreed with this.