Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, I've been very critical of Dummett in the past, due to his limitations going forward but he really is one of the least of our worries right now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

Anyone else get the ad on Facebook of him promoting peas pudding?[emoji38]

No, but it makes sense considering he runs in it.

Anyone else get the ad on Facebook of him promoting peas pudding? :lol:

:lol:

What's this?  I need to see it.  I looked on google and my first result was this

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-airport-passenger-told-pease-8995236

Semtex :lol:

If you search Petes Pudding on Facebook you should find it. Looks like most of the comments calling him a cunt have been removed but there's still a few mackems taking the puss out of him. 

• 1 month later...

Just a thought, given how well Rafa's decisions/interviews/signings etc are being met by the fans this summer - if Colback is heavily favoured by Benitez next season, what are the chances this cunt will win any of us over?

Unless Rafa changes the way he plays I just can't see it. But if Rafa sees something in him, I almost feel obliged to try :lol:

I would like to see the back of him, but he is probably okay for the championship.

Alright as a squad player. Personally i'd want a CM with more expansive passing. One that has good vision and can confidently and in a calm way spray the ball around and dictate the game and tempo.

Would be nice if that player could move around a bit as well. Saying that, we're in the Championship and he'd probably do well on this level, but i hope that we aim higher anyway.

Let's just face it. In the Championship Colback is a type of player that will be one of Rafa's key players. He'll be one of the first names on the paper when he picks his team.

I'm ok with that as long as he fucks off when we get promoted. He will probalby be OK in the Championship but he is most certainly not a top half Premier League material. 

Sounds like you mean Shelvinho.

If only his attitude and work rate didn't stink. But maybe he can get his transparent head out of his arse. If he plays like he did in his first game for us that would be brilliant.

And tbh we don't really have that many cm's so adding another one would be a pretty good idea.