Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not going to hold stuff he did in the past while playing for them against us, against him.  He had no alligence to us at the time other than being from the city, he also probably felt the need to overcompensate to prove to the fans of the club paying his wages that he was behind their cause.

What concerns me is his form for us, if he plays like he did against Spuds for the majority of the season, I'll be more than happy with him, if he reverts to the player he was prior to Rafa's era then crap like this will get dredge up and he'll deserve the shit that comes his way.

I don't care about his mackem antics either, players should get involved with #bantz IMO.

I just don't like him because he's an awful player and keeps getting picked. Can only hope some Championship games are slow enough for him to do something.

Remember last year when we conceded from giving away a needless freekick against Leicester and then Colback did the exact same thing against Sunderland a week later resulting in a goal

Thousands hurling abuse at him. Scores. Shushes thousands.

Thousands outraged.

:anguish: As if that's all there is to it.

For any player to go from this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/09/article-2653262-1E9DD8C400000578-476_634x448.jpg

To this:

“It’s a great move for me, I’m going to be immensely proud to wear the shirt. Obviously, I grew up watching the team and coming to games with my dad. When I heard about the chance to come here there was no doubt in my mind that this was a move I wanted to happen.”

“Obviously, I’m just delighted really, being a fan when I grew up, it’s perfect to play for the team I support.”

... they better be a decent player.  As it happens he's a fucking shit player, so aye that'll be why he gets called a shitcunt.