Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good goal today, a couple of decent runs and broke-up their play well. Dawned on me though, I have never seen a footballer grab hold of the opposition as much as Colback. His hands were first point of contact more than his feet, wonder how many of the daft freekicks he's given away are because of this? Rafa should make the bugger practice with his hands tied behind his back.

Good goal today, a couple of decent runs and broke-up their play well. Dawned on me though, I have never seen a footballer grab hold of the opposition as much as Colback. His hands were first point of contact more than his feet, wonder how many of the daft freekicks he's given away are because of this? Rafa should make the bugger practice with his hands tied behind his back.

does it all the time, and watch how many free kicks he gives away in dangerous positions, mental.

Colback has poor positional sense, I don't see him as a Rafa midfielder at all.

And he is extremely slow-of-thought when he's on the ball, and generally brings a counter attacking opportunity to a screaming halt. I have no idea how anybody cannot take issue with his general play.

Not a fan of the thread title. Does the free lovin' give everyone a chance under Rafa not extend to local gingers?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/09/article-2653262-1E9DD8C400000578-476_634x448.jpg

This. Some people might consider it stupid, but I just can't ever like him.