Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bet he becomes a fan favourite this season.

I think Isaac Hayden will end up playing in his position. Rafa might find a place for him this season but he will be ditched when we get back to the premier.

Will be a decent squad player this season. Probs won't look out of place starting either. I want to see better players in every position on the pitch, not just his. Think he'll do ok next season though.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to see how many yellows he accumulates in the first few matches. If he starts at Fulham he's getting one in the first half after getting beat in midfield far away from goal and with everyone around him to cover hell hack his man and we'll give up a free kick on our left channel

Guest RafaelBenitez

Colback is a Rafa type of player.

I think you may be surprised at how highly Rafa will rate him this season.

Can't get my head round this at all, the guy is almost universally terrible. Looks like he's going to play but I haven't a clue why.

He might be a Rafa type of player if he didn't look like he was wearing boots made of cement. I've got no issues with his general play, but he can't run and ends up pulling down forwards when they get away from him. I just don't see how Rafa can get past that once we are back in the premier. He's not physically fit to do a proper job as a defensive midfielder.