Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure he's a decent enough lad in real life but fucking hell, I can't remember the last time a player inspired so much hatred  :lol: like Jesse says, when he's in the lineup it fucking kills me...levels above the emotion felt for the likes of Willo, Obertan or (later version) Gouffran starting. Such a perennially useless vacuous hyperflid.

Guest ElCid

It really isn't surprising that the club has been ridiculously s*** ever since Colback arrived and has suddenly been guaranteed a place in the starting 11. I mean seriously what does he have to do to be dropped?!

We even paid 12m for a midfielder who's on 70k a week and yet he gets dropped for Colback.

I'm honestly truly baffled. When will it end? A little piece of me dies everytime I see him in that starting line up,

Im not too sure how much more I can take!

When I saw him and Anita starting in the midfield four I was actually laughing with utter disbelief.

It's beyond a joke now. Well it has been for ages but we have a world class coach now and he still stinks up the middle of the park. Honestly would you pick him if you managed a squad in league 2? No course not, so why has he been continually selected in the prem & now championship? Why FFS? Fuck you Pardew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still giving away needless free kicks instantly putting us under pressure and forcing everyone back.

When has Rafa previously dropped him from the starting 11?

Never.

He was substituted before Anita and Hayden though which suggests his lack of impact was noted.

Honestly couldn't even see him standing out at league 2 level. Just has no attributes of any note that would see him do so. It's really shocking that he came through at a premier league club.

Guest neesy111

Bet he's crying himself to sleep at the minute over not being given the armband. Little fucking leper.

:lol:

The hatred I have for this wanker is probably very irrational like. If he got hit by a train tomorrow afternoon I'd organise a fucking barbeque.

:clap:

Bet he's crying himself to sleep at the minute over not being given the armband. Little fucking leper.

[emoji38]

The hatred I have for this wanker is probably very irrational like. If he got hit by a train tomorrow afternoon I'd organise a fucking barbeque.

:clap:

neesy loves a bbq.

Just for a reality/sanity check, how many people believe he has some contractual 'has to start' clause?

I'm just running out of reasons our managers keep starting him, maybe it's just us and we're missing something everybody else can see :lol:

I don't believe he has that clause, it'd be stupidity of the highest order to allow that to be in a contract.

http://www.nufcblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/rnely-and-mike-ashley-300x200.jpghttp://i4.thejournal.co.uk/incoming/article6940089.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JS31316221.jpg

If he starts again then we can only assume those contract rumours were true and it was the parting shot from Pardew.

Surely if that was the case; the manager would spend all summer trying to either get rid of him or renegotiate the contract? Can't see Rafa agreeing to it. Although, if he keeps playing him, fuck knows.

It really isn't surprising that the club has been ridiculously s*** ever since Colback arrived and has suddenly been guaranteed a place in the starting 11. I mean seriously what does he have to do to be dropped?!

We even paid 12m for a midfielder who's on 70k a week and yet he gets dropped for Colback.

I'm honestly truly baffled. When will it end? A little piece of me dies everytime I see him in that starting line up,

Im not too sure how much more I can take!

This is exactly how I used to feel about Shola; except every now and then Shola would give you a little bit of joy.

Guest reefatoon

He is utter shit. Never gets involved in anything the useless twat that he is. This also means he never gets injured as he dodges any kind of responsibility. Just get a fucking massive injury you cunt so we can look forward to a big run of games without you.

"He'll be fine at this level" :lol: As if people don't have eyes. How the fuck is he a professional athlete even? There isn't a single redeeming feature about his play apart from being supposedly a Geordie.

Hate him and want him sold before Sissoko or Tiote or Gouffran etc..

Guest firetotheworks

I fucking hate this prick, like. Most spineless midfielder I've ever seen playing for Newcastle. You can guarantee that when the going gets tough, he'll be nowhere to be seen for the rest of the match.

Is he ever going to try and take a game by the scruff of the neck and drive the team on? His shit little chipped passes are crap. Shit tattoo's, shit hair, shit breath, shit head. I hope he has a shit day to match his shit breath. SHIT