Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If this utter lump of ginger turd starts on Saturday then that ridiculous clause rumour must be true! It surely can't be but if it is then we should just give him a free transfer! I severely mocked the person who told me over a year and a half ago about it - now I'm not sure!

If this utter lump of ginger turd starts on Saturday then that ridiculous clause rumour must be true! It surely can't be but if it is then we should just give him a free transfer! I severely mocked the person who told me over a year and a half ago about it - now I'm not sure!

Train back from Arsenal last year, fat Mick Lowes and John Anderson both said it as well. Still don't believe it like.

Quicker this cunt gets a career ending broken leg the better.

There's only so many ways to say "I don't think he's a good player and he shouldn't be selected" before it begins to feel like spite for spite's sake.

I hope we'll soon have enough competition to force him into, at best, late game cameo roles.

Train back from Arsenal last year, fat Mick Lowes and John Anderson both said it as well. Still don't believe it like.

Quicker this cunt gets a career ending broken leg the better.

Classy mags.

Guest firetotheworks

Smith was better than Colback though.

No he wasn't. [emoji38] Smith is the worst player I've ever seen play more than a couple of games for us. Awful, absolutely awful.

I use my hatred of certain players as a barometer for how much I care about the club, tbh.

Colback is this generation's version for sure, but he pales in comparison to Bramble, Bowyer (who improved, a bit), Jenas, Butt, Smith, Duff, Owen. There will be others. As long as the Pardewfication afterglow remains, I won't hate Colback as much as I have others.

Smith had the excuse of multiple injuries, being older, having been good at one point and being honest in his shitness tbf. Agree that he was worse, but at least he was genuinely trying in his own terrible way. Colback's a deceitful prick who hides behind opposition players so that he can't be passed to and no one will ever convince me otherwise. For me being a coward is the worst thing a player can be.

Yeah don't agree at all. Smith was a far better player than Colback and they are both useless c***s. Smith could own the championship and Colback is a chronic struggler. No comparison.

This guy is a complete liability - how anyone could even contemplate giving him a contract including guarantees of first team appearances shows how unprofessional and useless the club's backroom staff are...not to say the manager(Pardew)if he had any input with such a clause. Let us hope this is NOT true because he cannot continue to be selected for a side genuinely aiming for promotion to the PL. He lacks pace, skill, awareness and indeed, anything to warrant his being at NUFC other than to make up numbers.

Truly awful last Friday and a major contributor to our poor performance - it cannot continue.

Hayden/Diame looks fine to me, good skillset between them and far more composed/mobile than Colback is. Anita as backup. Shelvey as luxury.

This - Shelvey is suspect with general fitness but we lack anyone else who can pass accurately over distance. Needs addressing pronto.

Guest firetotheworks

I can only assume that you simply don't remember how bad Smith was tbh. No comparison my arse, he was absolutely chronic.

This guy is a complete liability - how anyone could even contemplate giving him a contract including guarantees of first team appearances shows how unprofessional and useless the club's backroom staff are...not to say the manager(Pardew)if he had any input with such a clause. Let us hope this is NOT true because he cannot continue to be selected for a side genuinely aiming for promotion to the PL. He lacks pace, skill, awareness and indeed, anything to warrant his being at NUFC other than to make up numbers.

Truly awful last Friday and a major contributor to our poor performance - it cannot continue.

Barring a major injury the guarantee of starting XI football for this non-entity, in a footballing sense, threatens promotion. If the club were to think of the bigger picture (Ashley jumping back aboard the PL money train) then it makes perfect sense to take an immediate hit to the balance sheet by releasing this bloke & paying out the remaining 3 years of his contract.

I can only assume that you simply don't remember how bad Smith was tbh. No comparison my arse, he was absolutely chronic.

He could tackle and head the ball better from what I can remember. Colback uses the ball better, but he's too slow to do it without having a minder to do the dirty work which means we effectively are playing with 10 men.

Serious question but let's just say he did have a clause in his contract what would the consequences be of not playing him? Surely he would lose all credibility as a "sportsman" if he tried to invoke breach of contract when there are better options available? I use the term sportsman very loosely......