Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's making Shelvey totally anonymous because he can't do the basic shit he should be doing in his position, like harassing the opposition players and closing them down and making space for Shelvey.

Guest firetotheworks

He's consistent, so the lack of surprise when he's shit probably helps him. Horrible positionally, cowardly with his passing, gives away free kicks in dangerous positions. Those are his attributes.

I rapidily coming to the conclusion he's the worst player to ever play for us.

Im trying to think of people who have played a more then a hand full of games for us, and I don't I can disagree, Butt maybe, but think he is.

Im trying to think of people who have played a more then a hand full of games for us, and I don't I can disagree, Butt maybe, but think he is.

Aye Butt wasn't good but had the odd good game, i've never ever seen Colback have a decent one, let alone a good one.

At least Butt despite how bad he ended up being tried to take responsibility with passing etc. As nobody else around him was, ironically that made him look worse.

Colback is on Smith's level, that's how bad he is.

I think that bit of play sums the little twat up perfectly. Gives the ball to Yedlin who pushes the ball back into space only to find he's not there because Colback's turned round and started  jogging backwards. :lol:

Aye Butt wasn't good but had the odd good game, i've never ever seen Colback have a decent one, let alone a good one.

He was unreal on his debut according to some at the time...