Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Downie on Twitter:

Colback not likely to leave as it stands. Wants to stay in the North East.

-

That'll be his lass. He's got two young kids. She'll not want to move so he's decided to let his career rot away instead of going to Wolves.

Absolute cunt. Just fuck off.

Guest firetotheworks

Loves the club so much he's not willing to ship out so we can buy some players. Top english lad.

Spun as him wanting to fight for his place, no doubt.

Loves the club so much he's not willing to ship out so we can buy some players. Top english lad.

Spun as him wanting to fight for his place, no doubt.

Hasn't it already been 'spun' as him/his young family not wanting to leave the area. Hardly the worst reason.

Guest reefatoon

Well he is in the wrong profession if he doesn't want to do that. Actually, we all know he is already in the wrong profession.

That said, I am a bit surprised by Rafas ruthless stance towards Colback and Krul.  Is this common practise in other clubs?

I don't care, we need someone like that here. Enough of the spongers trying to cling onto inflated pay packets on the back of being local lads y'knaa.

Guest palnese

He's got his contract. Why should he move if he doesn't fancy it? He's got every right to stay and pick up his wages.

He's got his contract. Why should he move if he doesn't fancy it? He's got every right to stay and pick up his wages.

He has. we've got every right to make him train with the kids as well.

Except that it borders on child abuse to stick that fucking sickly wight with a bunch of impressionable youngsters.

Guest firetotheworks

The point is that as a footballer he should fancy playing football. I'd be interested to see what the reaction would be if this was someone like Sissoko as opposed to someone who supposedly 'loves the club'

To be honest, I'm not too bothered if he doesn't leave. Obviously i'd prefer he wasn't here but we know he's played his last game for the first team and that's the most important thing. If he's happy to rot in the reserves then fuck him. Out of sight, out of mind.

Guest firetotheworks

To be honest, I'm not too bothered if he doesn't leave. Obviously i'd prefer he wasn't here but we know he's played his last game for the first team and that's the most important thing. If he's happy to rot in the reserves then fuck him. Out of sight, out of mind.

Under Rafa he has. Under whoever's next, probably not.

To be honest, I'm not too bothered if he doesn't leave. Obviously i'd prefer he wasn't here but we know he's played his last game for the first team and that's the most important thing. If he's happy to rot in the reserves then f*** him. Out of sight, out of mind.

If he can get in them team over Merino, Shelvey and Hayden i'd be very fucking surprised. Surely not even Pardew's judgement is that bad.

Guest firetotheworks

To be honest, I'm not too bothered if he doesn't leave. Obviously i'd prefer he wasn't here but we know he's played his last game for the first team and that's the most important thing. If he's happy to rot in the reserves then f*** him. Out of sight, out of mind.

If he can get in them team over Merino, Shelvey and Hayden i'd be very fucking surprised. Surely not even Pardew's judgement is that bad.

The manager who signed him to replace Cabaye in the first place and famously played Hayden Mullens ahead of Mascherano, Carlos Tevez left wing, and Ryan Taylor ahead of Ben Arfa? That bloke? [emoji38]

Except that it borders on child abuse to stick that f***ing sickly wight with a bunch of impressionable youngsters.

:lol: :lol: