Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I would argue that it's tainted your opinion of him as a player that's a starting midfielder for NUFC.

I talked loads of shit about him but his passing was quick, decisive and he put in some good tackles and effort. Some of his play switching was really good to see.

Fair play Kanji. :thup:

I talked loads of s*** about him but his passing was quick, decisive and he put in some good tackles and effort. Some of his play switching was really good to see.

I said in the match thread I thought he and Cabella looked the best out of our squad. If he continues to play like that and celebrate like a madman versus Sunderland if he scores, then, hey no problem with him.

I'll always have my opinions of players, but the moment they step on the pitch and look like they give a shit + put in a good account of themselves, I'll always be OK with it.

I talked loads of s*** about him but his passing was quick, decisive and he put in some good tackles and effort. Some of his play switching was really good to see.

I said in the match thread I thought he and Cabella looked the best out of our squad. If he continues to play like that and celebrate like a madman versus Sunderland if he scores, then, hey no problem with him.

I'll always have my opinions of players, but the moment they step on the pitch and look like they give a shit + put in a good account of themselves, I'll always be OK with it.

I think with that criteria, you'll approve of the signing. I'd much prefer someone in the mould of Cabaye in that position, someone with a real eye for an incisive pass that I think Colback is lacking at times, but Colback is good and consistent at what he does.

The talk of bias on my part is natural but I like to think my opinion on him is level headed and considered. He's no world beater at all, and he'll never get capped by England, but as a member of our squad he's very useful indeed.

What do you want him to say? :lol:

I want him to send me a handwritten apology, and then get to writing some more articles in the same vain as the one on Pardew which I enjoyed reading immensely. :thup:

We got rid of Cabaye and have replaced him with Colback, it's fucking terrible for the club and Colback's still a dick.

It didn't matter who we "replaced" Cabaye with, we'd still be lacking. Cabaye was an excellent player. You're gonna be miffed for a long time if you continue to expect Colback to be Cabaye 2.0, as he was never signed to be that player for us regardless of who he replaced in the squad.

I think de Jong is more or less meant by the club to be Cabaye's replacement on the field.

This "better than Tiote" stuff is all based on guess work and imagination like.

The important thing is that it is repeated ad finitum so ensure the conversation goes round and round in the same circle for others.