Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest strongbow69

Kind of reminds me of Bowyer a bit, in the way he loves to get stuck in. But he obviously isnt as mental. I may get some stick for this  :lol:.

Agree , pleasantly surprised, hopefully goes on to shine  :thup:

Guest GeordieAce

He's not cover for Tiote. He's better than Tiote.

I think so too. Not saying Tiote is a bad player, he breaks up play well and gets stuck in, but Colback has more in his locker. Better passer, better crosser, less prone to mistakes. Thought his crossing was superb today, hopefully he can build on that performance.

On the whole my Motm today, was excellent, got stronger as the game went on, all credit to him. How he didn't start every game for that lot down the road is beyond me.

He played in the majority of Sunderlands games for the last 3 seasons.

He's not cover for Tiote. He's better than Tiote.

4 years younger too.

4 inches shorter and 4 yards slower as well. Don't get me wrong, I've always thought he's a decent player, but he can't cover ground like Tiote. He's a shit version of Cabaye in that respect.

Tiote is rubbish against 80% of the teams in the league, man. Colback will be useful against all of those teams just simply because he can control a ball and he makes positive passes. We don't have room for passengers on the pitch and Tiote is a passenger against most teams unless we're defending for our lives.

Probably the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen here. :lol: Well done Pip!

Colback was good, really surprised by that performance.

Prefer him to Tioté based on today's performance, but would still rather we had a more creative player in his role. There's no creativity in any of Tioté/Colback/Sissoko/Anita. De Jong's not really going to add to it much either.

Prefer him to Tioté based on today's performance, but would still rather we had a more creative player in his role. There's no creativity in any of Tioté/Colback/Sissoko/Anita. De Jong's not really going to add to it much either.

I disagree - I think he will.