Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

but so far I think he is far more capable and effective than Guthrie was for us

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guthrie was average for us, his best games for us were against significantly weaker opposition. Do you actually want to counter that point or are you just going to sit there posting smilies?

:lol: Ah man, you've got me on the ropes here Stifler.

But yeah Guthrie was average for us, not really sure how this supports the theory that Jack Colback has been any better like. Jack Colback's best games for us would come against significantly weaker opposition too if he spent a season in the Championship.

Sorry, is Stifler seriously still replying to my posts on here...

And, whats your problem? Your posting on here an opinion, the whole point of being on here is so that people can discuss their opinions. When you make a post saying your opinion you leave the door open for me and anyone else to discuss it. It's up to you to if you want to ignore me but I'm not going to get petty and ignore you or anyone else.

If it's up to me to ignore it and you know that I've asked you not to reply to my posts because I don't want to speak to you, then you doing so is either pointless (because you know you won't get a reply to any points you make) or inflammatory (because you know you'll get a reply a reply like this one where I tell you fuck off)

No further posts about it, I'm not sullying another thread with this bullshit, just know on record that I won't be bothering with anything that you directly respond to on here, so don't waste your time.

It's fair enough if you don't want to respond to me, I would suggest you actually do that instead of responding to me and I suggest that you use your ignore function in personal settings so my posts don't appear to you. I'm not going to accept your request to not respond to your posts though, as I have said when people make an opinion on here they are doing so to discuss it, which is one of the main reasons for a forum. If you don't want to discuss your points with me directly then I still have the right to discuss your points with everyone else like I do with other people on this forum.

And, whats your problem? Your posting on here an opinion, the whole point of being on here is so that people can discuss their opinions. When you make a post saying your opinion you leave the door open for me and anyone else to discuss it. It's up to you to if you want to ignore me but I'm not going to get petty and ignore you or anyone else.

If it's up to me to ignore it and you know that I've asked you not to reply to my posts because I don't want to speak to you, then you doing so is either pointless (because you know you won't get a reply to any points you make) or inflammatory (because you know you'll get a reply a reply like this one where I tell you fuck off)

No further posts about it, I'm not sullying another thread with this bullshit, just know on record that I won't be bothering with anything that you directly respond to on here, so don't waste your time.

It's fair enough if you don't want to respond to me, I would suggest you actually do that instead of responding to me and I suggest that you use your ignore function in personal settings so my posts don't appear to you. I'm not going to accept your request to not respond to your posts though, as I have said when people make an opinion on here they are doing so to discuss it, which is one of the main reasons for a forum. If you don't want to discuss your points with me directly then I still have the right to discuss your points with everyone else like I do with other people on this forum.

What are your thoughts about Tesco in Gateshead?

but so far I think he is far more capable and effective than Guthrie was for us

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guthrie was average for us, his best games for us were against significantly weaker opposition. Do you actually want to counter that point or are you just going to sit there posting smilies?

:lol: Ah man, you've got me on the ropes here Stifler.

But yeah Guthrie was average for us, not really sure how this supports the theory that Jack Colback has been any better like. Jack Colback's best games for us would come against significantly weaker opposition too if he spent a season in the Championship.

It's the fact that his best games were against weaker opposition and his games against similar strength opposition were only average. We can only judge Guthrie on his performances against similar strength opposition which were average whilst so far it's fair Colback's performances against similar opposition have been above average.

It's killed the high street of independent retailers and only really allowed chains to take up a presence with most staff recruited on or just above NMW and on part time or 0 hour contracts. It's good thats it's brightened up Gateshead, but it comes at a price. For me I'm not sure that price is worth paying.

This is pointless (I knew it would be), you're just saying things.

"It's the fact that his best games were against weaker opposition and his games against similar strength opposition were only average."

I mean, what? What does that even mean? How have you measured that? As I said you're just saying things.

Anyway I'm being boring so I'll let you get on with it.

This is pointless (I knew it would be), you're just saying things.

"It's the fact that his best games were against weaker opposition and his games against similar strength opposition were only average."

I mean, what? What does that even mean? How have you measured that? As I said you're just saying things.

Anyway I'm being boring so I'll let you get on with it.

Then is it fair to say just wait until Colback has played more games for us to judge him on?

It's killed the high street of independent retailers and only really allowed chains to take up a presence with most staff recruited on or just above NMW and on part time or 0 hour contracts. It's good thats it's brightened up Gateshead, but it comes at a price. For me I'm not sure that price is worth paying.

Let's say Tesco pulled out of Gateshead due to local protests and then Colback put in a transfer request as that is where he has been doing his weekly shop on Wednesday afternoons. Would that change your opinion of him as a first team regular?

If it's up to me to ignore it and you know that I've asked you not to reply to my posts because I don't want to speak to you, then you doing so is either pointless (because you know you won't get a reply to any points you make) or inflammatory (because you know you'll get a reply a reply like this one where I tell you f*** off)

Let's say Tesco pulled out of Gateshead due to local protests and then Colback put in a transfer request as that is where he has been doing his weekly shop on Wednesday afternoons. Would that change your opinion of him as a first team regular?

:lol: