Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'I think this shows we was making the right decision getting rid of Yohan Cabaye and replacing him with a current England international whilst freeing up funds to monitor players elsewhere'

This is what happens when you leave the mackems.

This is true.

Bent was averaging about 1 in 2 for us and barely got a look in til he moved to Villa.

Based on form alone Cattermole is ahead of Colback at the minute.

England are missing the exact player cattermole is.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/colback-in-england-squad.959634/page-2#ixzz3BgR3OOHZ

Still, I'm a bit surprised he got called up.

Seriously regardless of him joining the scum from us, how does he deserve a call up more than cattermole?

so good.

A mackem called it a week ago

If he gets an England cap before Cattermole, I will seriously give up on England forever

NB I'm not saying Catts should get one, just that he should be further up the pecking order than Jack Passback

Sadly I'm prepared to suggest that Colback will get into the next England squad v Norway, there will probably be many withdrawals and I think he'll be picked.

This is what happens when you leave the mackems.

This is true.

Bent was averaging about 1 in 2 for us and barely got a look in til he moved to Villa.

Based on form alone Cattermole is ahead of Colback at the minute.

You should sell him then, give the lad a chance to play for England.