Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

My dream is to be in the top four next season with  Newcastle, to get into the Champions League or to win  a cup.

‘Everyone is going to say Newcastle are not a big team, they’re a small team, but it’s not true.’

My dream is to be in the top four next season with  Newcastle, to get into the Champions League or to win  a cup.

‘Everyone is going to say Newcastle are not a big team, they’re a small team, but it’s not true.’

“You look at a club like Southampton, and they’re in a much stronger financial position than us in terms of purchasing players."

Literally the opposite attitude of the fucking wank in charge of us

Sickening. That interview makes me so sad. :(

@CaulkinTheTimes: One thing: Ben Arfa requested the interview. It wasn't sanctioned by the club (who don't allow interviews unless they're sponsored).

Mint

http://i.imgur.com/Mkb8GaC.jpg

@CaulkinTheTimes: One thing: Ben Arfa requested the interview. It wasn't sanctioned by the club (who don't allow interviews unless they're sponsored).

Mint

http://i.imgur.com/Mkb8GaC.jpg

Second fine this week for Hatem them

New Korea are us

Mint

Money in the till > everything else.

Fuck everything, just make as much money as possible from every possible source. Apart from European qualification/football, obviously. Too much hassle, leaves us energyless etc. 

Positive quotes in the circumstances.

Think we'll try our best to peddle him in the summer however.

no doubt and this interview isn't likely to get him back in the first team either.

:lol: was he every going to anyway? He picked Obertan ahead of him the other night

whatever slim chance there was is dead and buried, he's played his last game for the club.

‘Yeah, it was very difficult (watching the Arsenal defeat). I was at home watching on TV. It was hard because we have lost too many times, 3-0, 4-0, 3-0. It is hard when you love the supporters, it is hard to lose every time like that.’

(fans) expectations, way beyond the realism of where we are at times

Sometimes They Expect Things We Can’t Deliver

#moodyfrenchcunts

I'm telling you, this will be fucking trending amongst the mongs before long. They'll spin it to deflect every single failing from their behalf onto the players. It's a fucking disgrace.